Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
  • 115,957 views
FR = Friend Request on your PS3. So it does not matter which FR you send him.

Oh. I thought he was talking about Front Mounted Engine - Rear Wheel Drive.
LolDerp.
NINJA EDIT: I think he rejected my Friend Request, although I am not sure.
 
Send a FR (Friend Request.) to- My_i_d_

'My_i_d_' is a sub account of mine. You can find the track there. Anyone else can also find the track at- My_i_d_

But remember everyone, no gifts to me please. This is Welsh Fury's track. All/any gifts should go to him. Only the track can be gained from- My_i_d_
 
Send a FR (Friend Request.) to- My_i_d_

'My_i_d_' is a sub account of mine. You can find the track there. Anyone else can also find the track at- My_i_d_

But remember everyone, no gifts to me please. This is Welsh Fury's track. All/any gifts should go to him. Only the track can be gained from- My_i_d_

Oh, alright, I just sent you one.
NinjaEdit: King of page 29
AnotherEdit: I just downloaded the track, it's AWESHUME. I actually got my Tank Car to flip on to its top.
 
Last edited:
I will send the FR soon.
 
Wow.

It has already been a full year since I created this track. Thank you all so very much for the support.
 
Last edited:
ive been tryin to find this ttrack again if you have it please add me psn Darkcyde449
 
Original thread is here, add "My_i_d_" (that's the actual name) on PSN, that's not me though but I assume he doesn't mind (I hope), just notify him or post in the original thread that you've sent him a friend request and are after the track. :)
 
Would love to play on this track. psn: Enemem
 
I sent a message to My_i_d_. I would really like the track :] Sent a FR as well. Cheers
 
pls i want to try this track
any one has it pls add me
PSN: "Haven999"

thx a lot
 
Rgirl
pls i want to try this track
any one has it pls add me
PSN: "Haven999"

thx a lot

Shoot me a friend request on ps3 locoman88
 
I have the track but the jump
Is really small compared to the 1 I have
 
I have the track but the jump
Is really small compared to the 1 I have

I'm gonna get that one from you tonight dude... cheers :) could you make sure it's on share for me? thanks
 
jarrod56
I have the track but the jump
Is really small compared to the 1 I have

Yes but yours hits an invisible walll so its not as cool... just saying
 
Damm this track looks sweet!!! i want this track so bad!!

who can i add to get it?

cheers, Zoomj
 
MetroGS
Damm this track looks sweet!!! i want this track so bad!!

who can i add to get it?

cheers, Zoomj

Me you'll just have to wait because I'm not at home right now and my frinds list is full.
 
Damm this track looks sweet!!! i want this track so bad!!

who can i add to get it?

cheers, Zoomj

PSN: Rhinoafrica
Mention 'jump' in the message. I'll only be on in about 5 hours, though.
 
Could someone who has this add me too. This looks like crazy fun!

PSN: ncrthree
Thanks.
 
I'm still accepting friend requests, although every 3-4 days. I'm a busy guy.


Theres no invisible wall

There is. He's just trying to be an attention wh- ...
 
Welsh-Fury
I'm still accepting friend requests, although every 3-4 days. I'm a busy guy.

There is. He's just trying to be an attention wh- ...

I have to say,thank you for making this track! Without it,where would fn be?
 
i will also add you if you dont mind.
That looks like a hell of fun :D
 
I also have this track up online and I have available friend list space - FR goes to dotJSP_11
 
hey could you add me but id already sent a FR now my psn is Rareguy12:)
 
Back