Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
smskeeter23
Thanks dotJSP!

This track has been a freaking riot all night lol!

I'm glad you like it, mate, but you should really be thanking Welsh-Fury for creating the awesome track

I would really appriciate the track if you sent a FR to me. MY Playstation network ID is *drumroll* JJSCHMITTY. Thanks! Well, on second thought, I will just send you a req. Thanks!

JJSCHMITTY
I would really appriciate the track if you sent a FR to me. MY Playstation network ID is *drumroll* JJSCHMITTY. Thanks! Well, on second thought, I will just send you a req. Thanks!

Then I will accept your FR tonight. Make sure I know it's you by putting something about the track in your FR or I will ignore it. Thanks

dotJSP
I'm glad you like it, mate, but you should really be thanking Welsh-Fury for creating the awesome track

Very true. Two 👍 to WF!

This track continues to entertain. I'm actually finding races on it fun since there is a mid-lap "shuffle" of all the cars crashing down the hill. Big lead? Bad you're last now with 1 to go... last place? Ha you just jumped over the entire field and have a good lead to the finish.

Very arcadish but fun. I just wonder what the Aero changes in 2.08 are going to do to it on Tue :-(

smskeeter23
Very true. Two 👍 to WF!

This track continues to entertain. I'm actually finding races on it fun since there is a mid-lap "shuffle" of all the cars crashing down the hill. Big lead? Bad you're last now with 1 to go... last place? Ha you just jumped over the entire field and have a good lead to the finish.

Very arcadish but fun. I just wonder what the Aero changes in 2.08 are going to do to it on Tue :-(

Playing the track online is bad enough. I tried to create a room a while back and the physics make the jump last only a few feet, which sucks :indiff:

dotJSP
Playing the track online is bad enough. I tried to create a room a while back and the physics make the jump last only a few feet, which sucks :indiff:

Ya I've been playing it offline ;-)

Very true. Two 👍 to WF!

I sense more mid air rolls, flips and carnage we've yet to see.

Is this track still available? My PS3 is away getting fixed but after that I'd like to try the track out. I'm an admin of a (reasonably) famous GT5 page on Facebook, maybe I can spread it about?

Is this track still available? My PS3 is away getting fixed but after that I'd like to try the track out. I'm an admin of a (reasonably) famous GT5 page on Facebook, maybe I can spread it about?

Of course it's still available. Feel free to send me a friend request for it, though I won't be able to get to my PS3 until later this week.

[EDIT]
After the update, I hit the bump at about 318 MPH in my X2010. Gives me the feeling I'll be able to break earth's atmosphere soon.

Last edited:
I have forgotten to numours times to ask you if I could have this track too. Just let me know where to send the friend request.

I want to make a crazy video of it.

Thanks

I would like to put my hat in the ring and request this track too, if I could send someone who has it, a friend request? I'll gladly send my PSN name in a private message! :-)

Guys, you'll have to get the track from Welsh-Fury now as I am all FR'd out! I get like 5 per day and it is crazy and Welsh-Fury was the creator so I will no longer accept track requests from here on out. If an FR is sent I will ignore it - sorry

I accept that Welsh Fury is busy.
But if anyone has his track, can the send me an Friend Request so I could download it please. (if you mention GT Planet in the message it would be a great help.

Forgot top mention that my PSN is Hentis

Thanks in advance.

Hentis

i want to try this track out, too. i hope someone replies with their PSN so we can download this great track. can't wait to try this.

Hi,

To Anyone wanting this track I will stick it on my track list in GT5. Send me a friend request via PSN with a message GT5 track or something relevant and I will accept when I go on. My PSN is Hentis.

Im on late (GMT time) most days, when you get the track let me know I will probably delete you as I have limited friend spaces.

DONT reply to this thread by saying add me... As I wont. If you want the track follow the one simple instruction laid out above. Reason as I dont come here often**. (I have a busy life...... apparently)

All thanks must go to Welsh Fury for this track THANKS DUDE to Welsh Fury :)

** Having said that I do have the GTP app on the iphone so no excuse but hey if you want the track send me a FR and I will let you have it. Simples....
Regards

Hentis

Last edited:
Back