Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
  • 115,923 views
Pretty sure mines up,Fr PSN playnthru or playnthru2

Thanks. Got it last week from Locoman. Thanks to Welsh Fury for creating it. Cockpit view is hilarious!
 
ncrthree
Thanks. Got it last week from Locoman. Thanks to Welsh Fury for creating it. Cockpit view is hilarious!

No problem
 
Can anybody send it to me, TGMB_1 (psn)
Thanks!!!
 
TGMB1
Can anybody send it to me, TGMB_1 (psn)
Thanks!!!

Shoot an FR over to dotJSP_11 and I can sort you out with one by tomorrow
 
Shoot an FR over to dotJSP_11 and I can sort you out with one by tomorrow

Will do when i'll wake up (1:33 AM right now, want to get some sleep)
 
TGMB1
Will do when i'll wake up (1:33 AM right now, want to get some sleep)

I accepted it today. Hope you enjoy WF's track! TIP: try it in an FGT, and go over the bump farthest to the right in cockpit view ;)
 
Can i get it from somebody here..? I would love to play it :)

PSN: leetje13
 
Could someone please send it to me?
Psn: JHarley2003
 
i have this track... its been copied all over and its NOT called the wings of the red dragon, its Big bertha, AND ITS NOT YOURS.
 
CreeperManiac
i have this track... its been copied all over and its NOT called the wings of the red dragon, its Big bertha, AND ITS NOT YOURS.

Dude stop! It is caled wings of the red dragon!
And if its not,why when its translated from welsh to english does it say "wings of the red dragon"? Yeah that's what I thought.
 
Last edited:
i have this track... its been copied all over and its NOT called the wings of the red dragon, its Big bertha, AND ITS NOT YOURS.

Has my name on it, so pthphtphtphththpthth.
 
CreeperManiac
i have this track... its been copied all over and its NOT called the wings of the red dragon, its Big bertha, AND ITS NOT YOURS.

Welsh-Fury created the track, and you're telling us it's not his doing? Translate the Welsh, mate, and check your facts 👍
 
I want to catch big air in this track, who do I have to send FR to get it ? :) or anyone can send FR to me : GTP_Orido
 
Ridox2JZGTE
who do I have to send FR to get it ? :)

send an FR to dotJSP_11, mate, and I can hook you up :)
 
dotJSP, can I grab this track please? FR sent.
Cheers
 
jester776
dotJSP, can I grab this track please? FR sent.
Cheers

Yes, but you'll need to wait until tomorrow because that's when I'm next on :sly:
 
I'm still open for accepting friend requests as work shouldn't have me travel a lot for a while. In the meantime, I've been having a single Bob pack miles on my C. X2010, so I'll accept when I can.
 
413px-So_much_win_cry.png

tumblr_m6lphyM0mS1qmsd61o2_1280.jpg

WE NEED A NEW WORD FOR THINGS THIS ABSO****ING AMAZING.
 
Jesus H. Christ! I've had loads and loads of people wanting the track from me on the PSN. I can safely say I'm still open for asking
 
My Psn is: leetje13
Can i have yours so i can send you a FR ? :)
 
can i have the track please my psn is snooky00
 
made an account here to beg for the track :)

PSN: Eekypooh
 
dotJSP
Jesus H. Christ! I've had loads and loads of people wanting the track from me on the PSN. I can safely say I'm still open for asking

May I please add that if you send me a blank FR then I will ignore you. Thanks
 
May I please add that if you send me a blank FR then I will ignore you. Thanks
I sent you one that said "track request" with smiley face
 
zeromisfit999
I sent you one that said "track request" with smiley face

Then you've got nothing to worry about
 
Is it possible for me to get the track too? Thanks in advance.

My PSN is: Sky85nur
 
Playnthru2 has room for a friend :dunce::lol:

Anyone in of this track need can FR me there.👍
 
Back