Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
Drop me a friend request and you can have it off me. My PSN is Hentis

Regards

Hentis

Hey I'll be home in about 8 hours and ill add you! 👍 by the way how do I download the track from someone? I've never done that

Hey I'll be home in about 8 hours and ill add you! 👍 by the way how do I download the track from someone? I've never done that

In the community section of Gt5 hilight the person that you want to download the track from (Hentis - Be his name :) ) In the left hand side there should be two options hilighted. The camera option and the track option. Click the track option and you will be taken to the track that the person currently has set to share.

Hope this helps.

Will add you in a bit.

Hentis

In the community section of Gt5 hilight the person that you want to download the track from (Hentis - Be his name :) ) In the left hand side there should be two options hilighted. The camera option and the track option. Click the track option and you will be taken to the track that the person currently has set to share.

Hope this helps.

Will add you in a bit.

Hentis

Hey man thanks again, I just added you! 👍

My PS3 decided to EMP itself last night so until I get a new one (later today) and get GT5 sorted and re-installed on it then if you send me a friend request (see my name to the left exactly as my PSn name is) hten I currently cannot accept requests but will hopefully get it sorted by Sunday at the earliest.

Hentis

My PS3 decided to EMP itself last night so until I get a new one (later today) and get GT5 sorted and re-installed on it then if you send me a friend request (see my name to the left exactly as my PSn name is) hten I currently cannot accept requests but will hopefully get it sorted by Sunday at the earliest.

Hentis

The the PS3 (an Anorexic 500 gig beauty) is up and running with Gt5 so drop me a request if anyone wants it.

Hentis <-------- My PSN name

I'm sorry for being new,but how do I download this track? I already am on his/her friendslist. Can someone help?

Hey can u send this track to me my psn is kaw00

No if you want it then send any of us who have it a friend request then you will be able to get it. My PSN name is to the left!!!

Simple all you have to do us one thing and its yours!

Hentis

Anyone that's sent me a reply in the last 24 hours and who have put a description in the request has been added.
Amy more lol

Hentis

Latest Posts

Back