Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
Welsh-Fury
Wings of the Red Dragon
Mega Jump Track

Welsh-Fury, presenting the newest track to jump on. Most of you know of the "Eif" track by "Mark17",
but now, I've put that track to shame. The bump is twice as high and almost twice as
steep, but that's only half the good news. The bump itself rests on the top
of the highest hill on Eifel meaning there is over a 320ft/98m drop
in elevation after the bump.

PLEASE READ:
I am back to accepting friend requests for my track, HOWEVER, with my crazy 🤬 work schedule, it can take easily over a week to get to getting on my PS3 to accept friend requests. So please be patient.

This track has been tested online, and due to the online physics, the jump
doesn't work nearly as good as playing it offline.

The track name and description are in Cymraeg, my main language, but it's
still the same track. The info below is the Welsh to English Google
translated version. At least I hope it's translated well.

It would also be wonderful is someone would take some nice HD video
of just mayhem on this track as I have no means of recording myself.

Track Name: "Wings of the Red Dragon"

Track Description: "Located in the lands of Welsh-Fury, no rules and
regulations lead to the most thrilling hill in all of the lands."

Videos:

Welsh-Fury:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrTrdC_dnMo">YouTube Link</a>

daan:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elPfYUOjScc">YouTube Link</a>

797Productions
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpfj1MK6cfY">YouTube Link</a>

Gallery:

The bump...

Taking off...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

RED BULL DOES GIVE YOU WINGS!!!

That spec on the track, way out in the distance, the X2010's are landing there and beyond...

Just thought people should know what they're getting into when they jump on my track. XD

What's ur psn?

Hentis, just to clarify if you add me there is no e in Ridgback, for some reason (predictive text no doubt) there is an e in my op above.

Cheers

Ridge

Again for those that dont read the past posts, if you want the Wings of Fury track then send a FR to Hentis (me) or EMY-Welsh-Fury (these are our PSN names.

Also please note dont just write add me or leave the content of the message blank. Just give us a reason why your friending us. Seems strange but I get loads of "mistaken" friend requests from COD and other games so yeah any blank ones will get trashed... sorry.

Also dont feel upset if you get your arse deleted off my list after a while... I need the space for friends sorry :)

Hentis

I just want the track.

Yeah, I just want the track lol.

Fine I have no problem with that.

My PSN is Hentis simple as that.
I am willing to share. Just add oWings of Fury GTP in the description is all I ask. I get loads of FR from other games.
I am not writing every tom dick and Harries PSN down and adding them, if you want the track then send me a FR. Its that simple. You dont have to get sarcastic about it.

Hentis

i........ want........... now

Fine I have no problem with that.

My PSN is Hentis simple as that.
I am willing to share. Just add oWings of Fury GTP in the description is all I ask. I get loads of FR from other games.
I am not writing every tom dick and Harries PSN down and adding them, if you want the track then send me a FR. Its that simple. You dont have to get sarcastic about it.

Hentis

:)

Back