Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
His psn name is EMY-Welsh-Fury . So send him a friend request. Don't expect to get it accepted right away cuz he's busy.
Welcome to GTPlanet. :gtpflag:

His psn name is EMY-Welsh-Fury . So send him a friend request. Don't expect to get it accepted right away cuz he's busy.
Welcome to GTPlanet. :gtpflag:

Eeyup. My PS3 may of been online the past week, but I'm away from it 99% of the time.

On second note, I've been getting rather frequent and violent messages regarding my track in my inbox. I have young ones that regularly play on my PS3 and I don't need them reading the trash.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE WANTING THE WELSH FURY TRACK

PLEASE READ

Hi,

To Anyone wanting this track I will stick it on my track list in GT5. Send me a friend request via PSN with a message GT5 track or something relevant and I will accept when I go on. My PSN is Hentis.

Im on late (GMT time) most days, when you get the track let me know I will probably delete you as I have limited friend spaces.

DONT reply to this thread by saying add me...
As I wont.
If you want the track follow the one simple instruction laid out above. Reason as I dont come here often**. (I have a busy life...... apparently)

All thanks must go to Welsh Fury for this track THANKS DUDE to Welsh Fury

Also Please dont trash Welsh Furys box, what has he done to deserve that?

Regards

Hentis

DONT reply to this thread by saying add me...
As I wont.
If you want the track follow the one simple instruction laid out above. Reason as I dont come here often**. (I have a busy life...... apparently)

Exactly. Anyone who throws their PSN name in this thread I can guarantee I WILL NOT add. If the said players want the track, they are welcome to send me a request titled with anything regarding my track so that I can quickly add them. Blank messages will be ignored. Trashy messages will get you blocked and you wont get my track.

I must say, kudos to Fury for getting the right combination on the track maker to create this absurd jump...

Will send a FR to either you, Fury... or Hentis. When I have the time out of my life to do so.

I'm not sure if it's been proposed yet, but wouldn't it make it easier to just post up the "formula" of the track? It seems like for a given selection of inputs, there is a set number of tracks that the game will come up with. We could just use the same inputs and cycle through those until it comes up with the same track (you could tell us the length and elevation change, which, along with the layout, will help us identify it).

Just a thought to save some time and energy!

It is but unless you can remember what they are then its useless.

Just a reminder. If any one wants the track send a FR to me or any others on here offering it but put the a subject matter in the message. I get loads of FR from other games and I dont respond to Blank ones sorry. I also dont do add me messages either.

Hentis

I'm not sure if it's been proposed yet, but wouldn't it make it easier to just post up the "formula" of the track? It seems like for a given selection of inputs, there is a set number of tracks that the game will come up with. We could just use the same inputs and cycle through those until it comes up with the same track (you could tell us the length and elevation change, which, along with the layout, will help us identify it).

Just a thought to save some time and energy!

It's something I have tried, but didn't work out quite as well as it thought it would. Although a few players have created tracks with the bump, it would appear on the uphill with a smaller bump or there would be a corner hindering any good jump at high speeds.

Regardless, I've never created a better track with a larger bump, even when using this current track as a base. Though, I'm not saying there can be a better one. I'm sure someone out there that could put my track to shame but hasn't revealed the track to the world yet.

It's something I have tried, but didn't work out quite as well as it thought it would. Although a few players have created tracks with the bump, it would appear on the uphill with a smaller bump or there would be a corner hindering any good jump at high speeds.

Regardless, I've never created a better track with a larger bump, even when using this current track as a base. Though, I'm not saying there can be a better one. I'm sure someone out there that could put my track to shame but hasn't revealed the track to the world yet.

Yeah first time I tried a jump track it worked very well although smaller than the one shown here. I tried recreating it but it didn't work. Now I have a new PS3 which didn't keep my tracks with my data, so basically, I NEED THIS TRACK!!! I did have a PSN of somebody who had it, will need to add them soon :)

Yeah first time I tried a jump track it worked very well although smaller than the one shown here. I tried recreating it but it didn't work. Now I have a new PS3 which didn't keep my tracks with my data, so basically, I NEED THIS TRACK!!! I did have a PSN of somebody who had it, will need to add them soon :)

Both Welsh Fury and I and a few other dozen people have it. Take your pick.

In my opinion in GT6 if the Course creator is included then they must have a fundemental change in how these tracks are stored / shared.

Hentis

Wow. That is just completely bonkers! I have never seen anything like this before. Would you mind if I downloaded it? I have sent you a friends request on PSN.

:tup:Welsh Fury i wanna thk you for the info a while back ,i have bin buzzy
with the editor ever since and have created such high insane tracks .
on the toscany track i have a lauchramp thats so steep u get ejected,
over the finish line from 1 mile away ,and your wings track ive copyd
so close i can now make diff variations on the jump .
but my most proud build is the aso,4 jumps after eachother from 135
meters to almost 169 meters. my psn is G-I-E-P-I-E ill talk u later:tup:

I would love to try this track! Unfortunately I can't afford a X1 but I have unlocked it :)

You don't need the X1 to use or enjoy the track. Drop me a friend request and you can download it from me.

That will be after they have finished the SEN maintenance..... when ever that will be. According to Twitter that 22:00 GMT tonight!!!!

Hentis

Last edited:
In about the next 12 hours I'll be online on my PS3 to update my profile for Seasonals and such, so I'll be able to add anyone who wants the track.

You don't need the X1 to use or enjoy the track. Drop me a friend request and you can download it from me.

That will be after they have finished the SEN maintenance..... when ever that will be. According to Twitter that 22:00 GMT tonight!!!!

Hentis

👍 Thanks but you didn't mention your PSN name to me so I couldn't add you. Anways thanks for the offer I'll add Welsh :)

In about the next 12 hours I'll be online on my PS3 to update my profile for Seasonals and such, so I'll be able to add anyone who wants the track.

K, I'll add you and I'll mention something about the track so you know its me.

I really want this track, how can I go about getting it from you man?

Back