Mega Jump Track - Wings of the Red Dragon

• Thread starter Welsh-Fury
  • 813 comments
As for reasons of my own I cannot share the wings of fury track any more. Sorry.

Please note anymore friend requests will be ignored and binned. Sorry but that's it I'm afraid!

Hentis

I would like this track. Anyone who has this track, mind adding me so I can get it off of you?

PSN: JeepXJFreak98

As for reasons of my own I cannot share the wings of fury track any more. Sorry.

Please note anymore friend requests will be ignored and binned. Sorry but that's it I'm afraid!

Hentis

Due to this I hereby announce that I'll be sharing this track from now on.
If you want this track please send a friend request to jvale_86. Just let me know your coming for the track as blank friend requests will likely be ignored 👍

jvale
Due to this I hereby announce that I'll be sharing this track from now on.
If you want this track please send a friend request to jvale_86. Just let me know your coming for the track as blank friend requests will likely be ignored 👍

I can send an FR later if that's ok?

Do you still trade this track? I just have sent you a friend request, my username is Lucas_M2000. I can trade a big circle track perfect for testing cars speed. Thank you.

This looks like one heck of an awesome course! I am sending a friend request to you right now, jvale. My PSN is oORowShamBowOo.

Last edited:
Welsh u should try a few of mine.I. have afew that will surprise u.I suggest tryin my metroplolis raceway666.just watchout for the "tornado of souls" on the"christopher reeves"portion ofthetrack.fr me ifu are interested

From the looks of the track, I would love to get it and send some cars flying.

My ID: sgt_meatshield

Back