Megane GR4

all the ppl you came across in sport mode with megane or Scirocco thats there favoriete car? You really believe that? In a pack of 12 racers 9 megane's lol thats just weak! It would be funny if sport mode use's a contract with your selected car and your not able to switch to other brand for a month or so ach whatever.. Your not jumping ship in real life to a faster car for that period off time, 1 you just can not because the contracts for some years. 2 a racer likes to drive his favoriete car thats it. Of bop is one day really fair i doubt you see 2 megane's in a race thats say's it all
That’s not what I was saying at all. I’m saying in the lobbies I am usually in nobody picked either of those until you absolutely had to so you could compete.

I was able to get a faster qualifying time for the Brands Hatch daily race in the GT by Citroen compared to the Megane yesterday. (Deep breath) The time I pulled off in the Megane was a 1:30.3, whilst the time I did in the GT by Citroen was a 1:30.049. The power decrease of the Megane may seem inadequate due to the way it dominates, but I have proved that this isn't the case at all. The field is a bit more even now. Especially when you have to worry about fuel usage... I was the top qualifier, but I finished second because I stuffed up the first corner and was unable to recover from seventh. I couldn't go all out with the richest fuel mixture or I would've had to pit and finish in a lower position.

The thing I don't understand quite is, they designed those cars with power and weight, and then they make some kind of BoP to them?!?! Why is that?!?

Most annoying is the GT3 class and cars that are real... What is the point of GT4/3 car if there is something that will make it heavier and less power?

Worst thing is if a car was designed with some weight, suspension was setup for that weight, and then BoP adds additional weight to it, and the car handles... differently! And ofcourse in daily races you cannot setup your suspension, gearbox and differential... sad, really sad...

Back