Menu Screen, Anyone Come Across This Before?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabest2500
  • 14 comments
  • 1,307 views
Messages
3,490
Messages
dabest2500
I noticed this today and yesterday, with the Carbon X1 as my current car, the cut screen from the Sebastian Vettel Challenge came up.
I've never seen this happen before.
 
I saw this come up once, it startled me when he started talking. I thought I had a corrupted save and was starting over. I wasn't expecting that video as a demo.
 
I saw this come up once, it startled me when he started talking. I thought I had a corrupted save and was starting over. I wasn't expecting that video as a demo.

Yeah, it was strange watching his lips move but no sound...
 
I saw this with the nascar with Jeff Gordon a couple of times.
 
i have had the little cutscene from the jeff gordon school play on my main screen. kinda creepy when his mouth starts moving but he doesn't talk.
 
I dont even have the X2010 yet, I've only unlocked the Vettle challenge.
 
No Corvette ZR-1.

Damn, so that gets me no closer to the answer...

I dont even have the X2010 yet, I've only unlocked the Vettle challenge.

A lot of people already have it from the Marketplace...
I got mine the hard way.
 
A lot of people already have it from the Marketplace...
I got mine the hard way.

I dont really want the car, I was just trying to provide you with more background info.
 
The demo is just random. I've never had the Vettel one show up, possibly because I haven't unlocked the challenge yet. I have had the Jeff Gordon and Loeb videos start up.
 
The demo is just random. I've never had the Vettel one show up, possibly because I haven't unlocked the challenge yet. I have had the Jeff Gordon and Loeb videos start up.

Seems like the best explanation 👍
 
Seems that any cutscenes that you unlock can appear at random in the main menu. I've had Jeff and some of the scenes from the Grand Tour show up.
 
Back