Metroid Fusion

How do you feel about Metroid Fusion?

• I think its great!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Its okay...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont own it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'd rather be raped by a ravenous pack of mutated clowns.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I love it. My only gripe with the control is the lack of strafing. I like to sidestep around corners and not being able to leaves me vulnerable in some situations.

Oh well. :)

Originally posted by risingson77
I love it. My only gripe with the control is the lack of strafing. I like to sidestep around corners and not being able to leaves me vulnerable in some situations.

Oh well. :)

No strafing in metroid Fusion, it's on the GBA. Perhaps you're thinking of Metroid Prime.
(And you can press the L button to strafe.)

Oh...yeah....duh. :dunce:

And yes, I'm aware of strafing once you've locked on to something. But you can't sidestep, that's what I was talking about.

I have played Fusion a bit. I like it. :)

Originally posted by risingson77
Oh...yeah....duh. :dunce:

And yes, I'm aware of strafing once you've locked on to something. But you can't sidestep, that's what I was talking about.

I have played Fusion a bit. I like it. :)

Try slightly pushing the button, but don't push it all the way to lock on. You can sidestep like that.

Originally posted by rjensen11
Don't have it, but it surely cannot EVER be as good or better than the original Metroid for NES!

Actually, this one is probably the best believe it or not. It's kind of like Zelda: Ocarina of Time was to the original series.

Originally posted by Tom M
Try slightly pushing the button, but don't push it all the way to lock on. You can sidestep like that.

Actually, this one is probably the best believe it or not. It's kind of like Zelda: Ocarina of Time was to the original series.

Never played that Zelda game... only Zelda 1, 2, some Zelda for SNES, and some Zelda game for GameBoy... What system was that for?

For all the GC owners watching...Preorder Zelda after February 16 (I think) and you'll get Ocarina of Time and the remix free! :eek:

I know I will....

Back