Micro Machines: World Series Review - MicroWatch

:( I was hoping for something a bit like V3. Did they keep the player share option? where you had half a controller each and could play 8 players on 4 controllers?...
I expect not.
Might dig my original PS1 and play v3 instead :)

:( I was hoping for something a bit like V3. Did they keep the player share option? where you had half a controller each and could play 8 players on 4 controllers?...
I expect not.
Might dig my original PS1 and play v3 instead :)
There are no controller sharing options. :(

V4 had decent grounds. I enjoyed the ideas it presented for the most part. The last thing you could take away from making MM any at all appealing is the vast amount of vehicles you can collect.

My biggest beef in V4 was the lack of track variety for certain environments, certain environments being restricted to car classes, and the stupidly-long loading times for every race.

While I was unaware of this title, I'm glad I spotted this review. Thanks for the review, Brend.

V4 had decent grounds. I enjoyed the ideas it presented for the most part. The last thing you could take away from making MM any at all appealing is the vast amount of vehicles you can collect.

My biggest beef in V4 was the lack of track variety for certain environments, certain environments being restricted to car classes, and the stupidly-long loading times for every race.

While I was unaware of this title, I'm glad I spotted this review. Thanks for the review, Brend.
No worries. 👍

Yeah, it is a very strange title. Like I said in the review, it's almost like they're trying to capitalize on the Overwatch/Rocket League model but there's nowhere enough depth to justify that approach.

V4's loading times were awful!

@Brend, @SlipZtrEm

I can understand why you've made this change, but when you've reviewed GT Sport + FM7, and you have pages and pages on the forums that completely ignores the reviews and just has nonsense bickering about the scores*, I hope you'll realise your mistake and change back. :P :P

*(well okay, in addition to the pages of nonsense bickering that completely ignores the reviews you'll get anyway)

Latest Posts

Back