Microtransactions - what would you be OK paying for?

Players don't get to be the scapegoats for the state of GT7.

It's not like PD isn't known for making expansive singleplayer racing experiences...

It's not like PD didn't set the expectation with their prelaunch marketing spiel...

Can you imagine if PD made an entirely online racing/eSports spinoff and still managed to craft a satisfying singleplayer career mode out of it but not be able to do the same with their next flagship numbered title. That'd be ludicrous.

Last edited:
Players don't get to be the scapegoats for the state of GT7.

It's not like PD isn't known for making expansive singleplayer racing experiences...

It's not like PD didn't set the expectation with their prelaunch marketing spiel...

Can you imagine if PD made an entirely online racing/eSports spinoff and still managed to craft a satisfying singleplayer career mode out of it but not be able to do the same with their next flagship numbered title. That'd be ludicrous.
Fixing some of the most contentious issues with GT7 is relatively simple and it is entirely PDs choice not to do so.
  • Career mode: just pull together a decent set of races for each pp level and car class. Not a huge investment
  • Fix the game economy: just increase the payout of most races to a reasonable level. Relatively simple fix.

Fix these two things and customer satisfaction increases 100%. It's hard to understand why PD is so incredibly stubborn.

Fixing some of the most contentious issues with GT7 is relatively simple and it is entirely PDs choice not to do so.
  • Career mode: just pull together a decent set of races for each pp level and car class. Not a huge investment
  • Fix the game economy: just increase the payout of most races to a reasonable level. Relatively simple fix.

Fix these two things and customer satisfaction increases 100%. It's hard to understand why PD is so incredibly stubborn.
Couldn't agree more. Easy fix, death ears, what's their problem ?

if they make some kind of engine swap or s parts ticket to pick whatever parts we need but let us to buy it with in game credits and mtx, make the tickets available 5 or limited amount per week and to buy more we need to buy it with mtx. maybe someone would buy it. that would be ideal use of mtx imo.

To be honest , i don't have problem with actual microtransactions , sure they can be annoying but if they are properly priced and content fair then its fine for those who wants them , also they wont go away anytime soon so better get used to them lol

also there are some weirdos who want even more like season passes/driving/battle passes and so far i am glad we dont have that in GT yet anyway

Last edited:
A uhh friend of mine may have purchased 100 million FH5 credits for $10
Excuse Me What GIF by Naughty Dog

This might be contentious but for credits would be somewhat ok with half of their current price. Would pay loads for a track creator like in gt6, even with all the limitations it had.

A Steel book and my sanity. If I have a bad run or two at Spa, I can keep trying or I can walk away and drop in $20 if I feel I needed the credits. Don't get me started on Tokyo East.
I only lack 7 cars, though: the two invite-only Martins and all the $20 million cars except the 917. I'm at 8 million credits and counting, waiting on the Shelby Daytona Coupe. If it means spending $20-$40 to snag it or any other $20 million car this time around, I will. More than that, nah.

Latest Posts

Back