Midfield GT4 to GT6 comparison and changes thread!

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 67 comments
Great track
Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_1.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_2.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_3.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_4.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_5.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_6.jpg

I loved the original and this one is even better. Loving the off-camber portions. Ran it once and watched the replay. I was wondering why my car caught some air under the first tunnel. I figured off-camber.

Wow, I have not played GT since GT3, and only had GT6 since Christmas, so didn't even realise Midfield was not in the
game, this was such a classic track that I assumed it was in the game anyway :crazy: the more you know......

Is that the GT2 secret the Pit Stop blog is referring to? Cool!
I'm not sure; I only ever raced on Midfield in GT4, and it always looked like giant skulls in the rocks above the first tunnel. I don't see them in the current version.

And has everyone noticed the food court in the other tunnel? I don't think that was there in the previous versions.

I'm not sure; I only ever raced on Midfield in GT4, and it always looked like giant skulls in the rocks above the first tunnel. I don't see them in the current version.

And has everyone noticed the food court in the other tunnel? I don't think that was there in the previous versions.
ePSXe 2015-02-23 20-22-50-405.jpg

gtc.png
gtpsp.png

Last edited:
I think the first tunnel the poster is referring to is the one before the long banked curve, Forward layout.
"And has everyone noticed the food court in the other tunnel? I don't think that was there in the previous versions".

I was replying on that line.

Back