MIDFIELD RACEWAY IS BACK!!! + Painted Mazda LM55 and Chapparal 2X!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 633 comments
Because the ps3 already is on its limits?!

And the crowds is one of the least things they should care about!

so dont you think it would be logical to just remove them as they all have animations too. that free a lot of over heads maybe 10mb .. and thats a lot maybe we could use ai cars with lights then

20150223_midfield_06.jpg

Anyone noticed sweets and pizza shop there? :D

I'm very excited for this. If you look closely, that 370Z also got painted rear wings; I'll need that for my Speed 12.

so dont you think it would be logical to just remove them as they all have animations too. that free a lot of over heads maybe 10mb .. and thats a lot maybe we could use ai cars with lights then
There have to be crowds otherwise it would make a huge difference in atmosphere. They just dont need to be very detailed as you see them from distance or just flying bye.

And i dont think those animated people use lots of ram (or whatever).

There have to be crowds otherwise it would make a huge difference in atmosphere. They just dont need to be very detailed as you see them from distance or just flying bye.

And i dont think those animated people use lots of ram (or whatever).

5 random people on a track dont consist as a crowd thousands of people would create a atmosphere , and animations are really expensive on ram especially when they react to the cars aim at one and watch him flintch .. that has to take draw call's maybe not huge but enough that it should have been used for something better like i said lights as night driving is pretty poor when only your lights light up the environment. Pd's logic always baffles me.

5 random people on a track dont consist as a crowd thousands of people would create a atmosphere , and animations are really expensive on ram especially when they react to the cars aim at one and watch him flintch .. that has to take draw call's maybe not huge but enough that it should have been used for something better like i said lights as night driving is pretty poor when only your lights light up the environment. Pd's logic always baffles me.
No need for such an argument, it's PS3, piss poor memory and all that stuff, no need to try to do more miracles, in PS4 every problem regarding memory will be fixed.

Believe me , there are differences , if you play it yourself , you can see it.

GT4

Midfield.jpg

GT3
Tumblr_lslk8siw6a1qeyfrko1_500-1-.jpg
Oh yes now I see it, some more rounded corners on the GT3 version. I honestly prefer the GT4 one.

Although i do see a bit of a pattern, as in GT6, there is Apricot, and now this, two GT3 tracks which either means that SSR11 or Complex String are gonna be in GT6 pretty soon, or that 3 x 2 = 6.

No need for such an argument, it's PS3, piss poor memory and all that stuff, no need to try to do more miracles, in PS4 every problem regarding memory will be fixed.

Oh yes now I see it, some more rounded corners on the GT3 version. I honestly prefer the GT4 one.
Nope.
Gaming demands increase exponentially between consoles, the same memory limitations apply. Otherwise DC would not be 30fps and would have more than 12 cars on track.

WHAT?!?!?!?! I can't wait to use this with the Red Bull X1 Standard! It was always so much fun driving an F1 car on this track in GT3!

I think DC drags on doing more than that due to the light engine and weather system. They aimed too high and had to cut FPS...

Back