MIDFIELD RACEWAY IS BACK!!! + Painted Mazda LM55 and Chapparal 2X!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 633 comments
Now, would anyone volunteer, to remind a certain thread that a track not appearing in modern installments does not mean that the said track is killed off? :lol:

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

OHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!, This is going to be one of the best GT6 update ever to come!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Post this exact post on 3 threads!!!

i see they still want to use them carboard people or 3 poly people... whats up with that

It's a PS3, it already struggles with 60FPS at 1080p. Even struggles with 30 in very specific situations. I'd rather have an option to use 2D crowds if it would improve the framerate.

I love Midfield, one of my favourite GT tracks. Just need them to bring back SSR11 and I'll be very happy.

I was really good at drifting in GT3 with a controller, and Midfield was a good track for it.

Now I suck. :P

Now you can practice again in GT6 :P

English version :

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/article/1506

Thanks to the mod, whoever you are, fixing my double post :cheers:

From the english article :

The Mid-Field Raceway that had gone missing since Gran Turismo 4 is coming back in an upcoming update.

The track was always at the top ranks of user requests, right next to the Seattle circuit. 15 years since its first inclusion in Gran Turismo 2, everything has evolved to Gran Turismo 6 quality, with weather and time changes as well as other course side objects.

You can play PlayStation titles on PlayStation 3; maybe if you drive Mid-Field on Gran Turismo 2, you might discover something unexpected!

Also, the paint feature for the MAZDA LM55 VGT and the Chaparral 2X VGT will be unlocked in the 1.16 update, so be sure to check that out as well!

It's a PS3, it already struggles with 60FPS at 1080p. Even struggles with 30 in very specific situations. I'd rather have an option to use 2D crowds if it would improve the framerate.

I love Midfield, one of my favourite GT tracks. Just need them to bring back SSR11 and I'll be very happy.

Exactly just remove them

No need for such an argument, it's PS3, piss poor memory and all that stuff, no need to try to do more miracles, in PS4 every problem regarding memory will be fixed.

Oh yes now I see it, some more rounded corners on the GT3 version. I honestly prefer the GT4 one.

Who is arguing? i made a valid point that you backed me up on poor memory = remove dodgy guys free's up memory

every one who replied to my comment has jumped the gun and actually haven't taken the information in..

Ps Nixon stop swearing

hopefully they haven't messed with it to much like they have with Grand Valley and Apricot Hill, specially that 3/4/5 chicane,

If you look at the Escudo good enough you see that it looks like it's premium, its in good quality and driver is visible, which isn't the case in the Escudo we have now

yes i do because they are 3d but very low poly not 2d . any 3d model with animation's take's draw call's.You can jump down my throat if you want but if you rather them being there than having Ai lights thats your preference. i am not just pulling this outta my hole ... it's from experience

ps1 games work on a ps3 mate. really well actually :D
But Midfield in GT2 has been the way it was for atleast ten years, why would it be suddenly different?
Especially if it is the disc version.

it uses the same 3d charecters lol
Define "Charecters", what is a charecter anyway? if we are assuming you mean people, then GT2 doesn't even use people.

But Midfield in GT2 has been the way it was for atleast ten years, why would it be suddenly different?
Especially if it is the disc version.

if it's the google translated version you read it's more likley in engrish... have to read between the lines

This dont make sense to me

PlayStation 3 so can play also original PlayStation titles, and try to run the midfield of Gran Turismo 2 again, I do not may have discovered that unexpected.

Latest Posts

Back