MIDFIELD RACEWAY IS BACK!!! + Painted Mazda LM55 and Chapparal 2X!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 633 comments
Great news!!! :bowdown: This was my first track and experience with GT. Even though I wasn't as serious about GT then as I am now, I still spent countless hours with my controller racing around Midfield so I know the track well. By far my favorite track in the game, hopefully it still holds the magic for me it once did back in the day. If it does, I can see this becoming my new tuning test track. 👍

March is my birthday and is looking like its going to be a great month. (except for me turning 49. :crazy:) Spring will be in the air and hopefully a new update from PD.

mio-crying.jpg

Delighted to hear that Midfield Raceway is returning to the series, always loved the track when I used to spam the 30 lap FGT race back on GT3.

I wanted this track on GT6 so bad!! Amazing news, can't wait to have my old test track back! Can't wait to dive into that first corner, with the reverse layout.

I had mangasm while walking as I saw the post on facebook. There were a few strange looks.

My favourite track of all time. Cannot wait to blast the FGT around here again. See if I can break my old GT4 WR haha.

Finally a Very good track, never cared about circuit de la sierra (IMO PD just lost time and resorces with circuit de la sierra). Although I enjoy the red bull ring circuit (and lets forget that is a GP circuit so great DLC).
I think this is the second best DLC track that could be to this game, to me it is followed by seattle (my favorite track and I would love even more if it was seattle return in dlc to GT).

Great news. Always enjoyed Midfield and seeing it looking so good is fantastic. All new tracks will surely have armband weather and time as I assume they are being built for GT7 and scaled back as such for GT6.

Being able to paint my Mazda LM55 VGT is great and I really like the red in the photo.

I wonder if 1.16 will have any other additions.

Great news. Always enjoyed Midfield and seeing it looking so good is fantastic. All new tracks will surely have armband weather and time as I assume they are being built for GT7 and scaled back as such for GT6.

Being able to paint my Mazda LM55 VGT is great and I really like the red in the photo.

I wonder if 1.16 will have any other additions.

All we know so far apart from that is the repainting of custom rear wings (will do that to my Speed 12 and 458 Italia). ;)

What if they are recreating old tracks from the PS1/2 era for this and future GTs. Maybe they wanted the tracks updated and are going through them. Never driven this track and, according to the track layout, it's like a fast Suzuka.

Back