MIDFIELD RACEWAY IS BACK!!! + Painted Mazda LM55 and Chapparal 2X!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 633 comments
i1e7rynbjufdi-jpg.315439

unbenannt-png.315428

Could be coming with Midfield :D

Credits to @Thom Lee
Shame, was expecting the course maker. :(

OMG
B-Spec is back :dopey::dopey::drool::drool::drool:
i1d7pgZ1AwVKTdB.jpg

i1E7RYNBJUFDI.jpg

B-Spec (by Google Translator)
The B-spec mode where an AI pilot competes in place of the player, is implemented in all racing events of the Career Mode. You can use the B-Spec for difficult races to complete, such as longer endurance races, or when you want to watch a race. You can select the B-Spec mode in quick menu displayed before the start of the Career Mode racing events.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/br/products/gt6/

Original in Brazilian Portuguese
O modo B-Spec, no qual um piloto de IA compete no lugar do jogador, foi implementado em todos os eventos de corrida do Modo Carreira. É possível usar o B-Spec para corridas difíceis de concluir, tais como as corridas de resistência mais longas, ou quando você quiser assistir a uma corrida. Você pode selecionar o modo B-Spec no Menu rápido exibido antes do início de eventos de corrida do Modo Carreira.

Last edited:
Genuine surprised by this. A welcome addition, I can't count the number of laps I did at Midfield, and it's nice to see the weather and time affect it too. It's safe to assume it's a shoe-in on the current gen, then. It'll be fun to throw some cars at a new and improved Midfield!

Still, I can't shake the feeling this is misdirection. Nearly 15 months and counting...

I'm going to have to bookmark this for future giggles.

SO that's the number 2 most wanted track confirmed (they also did mention Seattle which is number 3) and PD have been sighted modeling number 4 (isle of man), I suppose it's you guys we should be thanking not PD :P

And games will grow to the point that this massive amount of memory will fall short to pretty much everything.
How wil GT7 grow to such extent? Please explain. They have plenty of room for improvement without commiting the same mistake as in the PS3.
Considering what they've achieved with the underpowered PS3, They have plenty of room for increasing resolution to real 1080p and stable 60FPS, room for making the cars appear larger and more detailed, room for implementing realistic sounds, room for more track details and still I bet they will have a lot of memory left just in case.

How will they grow? Please explain. They have plenty of room for improvement without commiting the same mistake as in the PS3.

it's happened to every generation even the snes had extra chip in carts when developers wanted more out of it. just as ps3 hit it's limit devs will hit the limit on a ps4 well that limit has been hit already as its pc arcitecture but scaled down .. trust me

How will they grow? Please explain. They have plenty of room for improvement without commiting the same mistake as in the PS3.

Well, lets look to what we've learned with GT5 and 6. When PD were working on GT6, they already knew that the system has a very small memory pool. And what they did? They did scaled the game up to a resolution that doesn't improve graphics dramatically and brings a lot of performance issues (hurting the frame rate frequently).

Besides, do you really think that this hardware is so definitive that 8 GB of RAM will be enough forever?

Well, lets look to what we've learned with GT5 and 6. When PD were working on GT6, they already knew that the system has a very small memory pool. And what they did? They did scaled the game up to a resolution that doesn't improve graphics dramatically and brings a lot of performance issues (hurting the frame rate frequently).

Besides, do you really think that this hardware is so definitive that 8 GB of RAM will be enough forever?
8GB is more than enough for a game like GT running at 1080p with reasonable graphics detail. GT7 will surely be 1080p, the difference is reasonably small compared to GT6, and really really small if you consider the memory difference in both systems.
I know that if you try hard enough you can always make a system run out of memory... But I think PD developers are not as stupid to implement ridiculously unnecessary stuff like 3D realistic grass or highly detailed 3D moving trees.

8GB is more than enough for a game like GT running at 1080p with reasonable graphics detail. GT7 will surely be 1080p, the difference is reasonably small compared to GT6, and really really small if you consider then resolution difference with GT6.
I know that if you try hard enough you can always make a system run out of memory... But I think PD developers are not as stupid to implement ridiculously unnecessary stuff like 3D realistic grass or highly detailed 3D moving trees.

PD has moving grass and flowers on some tracks, just saying.

8GB is more than enough for a game like GT running at 1080p with reasonable graphics detail. GT7 will surely be 1080p, the difference is reasonably small compared to GT6, and really really small if you consider then resolution difference with GT6.

lmao really really really they are next gen features Jesus Christ that's what you expect.. i can run that type of game on my pc from 2006 .. i even implemented them features in my own game. you are talking nonsense

Back