MIDFIELD RACEWAY IS BACK!!! + Painted Mazda LM55 and Chapparal 2X!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 633 comments
midfield-raceway-gt6-4.jpg

This is very welcome indeed :) love the track & it looks good. As for painting the mazda VGT I'm going to try & get it as close as possible to the renown livery using orange, green & white.

I might even change my name to Mr not so Grumpy :)

Gran Turismo coming to PS Store?

Yes, they really do!
I still have my GT2 arcade disc and GT1, they work really well!
Same here because I have gt2 arcade disc and gt1 Simulator disc on gt2 jewel died on my desk.

Yeah, I know, but the question was about the last time the track appearing in a GT game.

Eh, more or less what console version of the game it was on. Never owned a PSP. My bad on that one. :lol:

Kinda weird thinking GT4 was that long ago.

Last edited:
Who is arguing? i made a valid point that you backed me up on poor memory = remove dodgy guys free's up memory

every one who replied to my comment has jumped the gun and actually haven't taken the information in..

Ps Nixon stop swearing

I think you made a point about an insignificant detail that almost no one care about, and in any case this would be improved in the PS4 because of so much more memory available. At this point I dont think its logical to try to solve these little details in the PS3, PD better focus on finally releasing the GT6 course maker and leave this secondary stuff to be solved on GT7 and nex-gen console.

please go read my post's again Gt6 is for ps3 not 4 so the rest is irrelevant you are not seeing my point , and i aint going to battle with you so either accept my opinion or dont i do not care

I think you made a point about an insignificant detail that almost no one care about, and in any case this would be improved in the PS4 because of so much more memory available. At this point I dont think its logical to try to solve these little details in the PS3, PD better focus on finally releasing the GT6 course maker and leave this secondary stuff to be solved on GT7 and nex-gen console.

please go read my post's again Gt6 is for ps3 not 4 so the rest is irrelevant you are not seeing my point , and i aint going to battle with you so either accept my opinion or dont i do not care
I gave my opinion about your opinion, you gotta accept mine too.
If you ask me, AI car light beams are as secondary as realistic 3D crowd.

Finally i get to race around midfield again.uts been far too long.i hope they bring seattle and complex string back next.im hoping the course maker gets sneaked in with this next update as well.pd please surprise me with this next update

I've started in GT in GT5’s final year so this track will be totaly new to me :) (although I do remember playing a bit [once] of -I guess- GT1 many many many many years ago).

Looking forward to do some laps on this track :) but more so to the paintable Mazda LM55 :D and possibly upgraded GTone and Suzuki :)

Genuine surprised by this. A welcome addition, I can't count the number of laps I did at Midfield, and it's nice to see the weather and time affect it too. It's safe to assume it's a shoe-in on the current gen, then. It'll be fun to throw some cars at a new and improved Midfield!

Still, I can't shake the feeling this is misdirection. Nearly 15 months and counting...

in PS4 every problem regarding memory will be fixed.

I'm going to have to bookmark this for future giggles.

Back