Midfield Raceway

• Thread starter GTvsForza
  • 132 comments
i19QKCd07TnlvuH.jpg

It would be interesting if Midfield was added to GTS. I wouldn't change much of your look, just add catch fences lines in the viaduct sector. That would give a feeling of reality. The traditional design is imaginable when the edges of the viaduct are only protected by a small wall.

Like this:

AF1QipN0GvFqY_cag68TZ1vvZKC4le6hjocUOxFFbPnd=w660-h440-c

Last edited:
I was thinking about Midfield Raceway after seeing someone had written here. I wholeheartedly agree that Midfield needs safety updates to not look stupid, same goes for Grand Valley Speedway. It's a shame Autumn Ring and Apricot Hill didn't make it into GT Sport, they look realistic enough to me!

I don't understand why Trial Mountain and Deep Forest were 'reimagined' when this track would have been a better choice
I more find it strange PD put resources into making this track for GT6 and then just left it with no events to do in it and not to be brought back or reimagined.

I love Midfield Raceway but barely touched it back in GT6 since you'd only really race in it, online

I more find it strange PD put resources into making this track for GT6 and then just left it with no events to do in it and not to be brought back or reimagined.

I love Midfield Raceway but barely touched it back in GT6 since you'd only really race in it, online
Maybe it wasn't finished by the time GT6 was released?

Probably, but they should've added a few events that involved Midfield Raceway so it didn't feel like a pointless addition
I agree with what you're saying.
Same goes with the other DLC Circuits in that game - all that effort was put into the Sierra Time Rally and neither the circuit nor the game mode were used elsewhere or have returned since.

Back