Midfield Sportscar Trophy - TGR_Kefran, G_Parrilla and AJHG1000 takes class wins!Finished 

I would like to participate with a 500pp production car.
Are both MR and 4wd prohibited for 500pp or only MR ?
Production cars mean no prototypes. Right ?

I need to do some tests to confirm my car.

My best lap so far is a 1:09. Either my car is hilariously underpowered or your car is way overpowered. :lol:

I raced online tonight and with 550pp race cars in RH tyres, 1'09 was quite competitive (even if maybe we were not using the best cars possible).

1'11 with a 500pp production car seems amazing (especially with the MR, M3 and prototypes excluded)

I tested the 680pp and Prototype seem to do not like racing hard tyres on this track ! :scared::lol::scared:

It is very fun. I will register in that category ;)

Last edited:
I might be a bit late to the room, but I'd love to give this a try. If I make it, I'll be participating in the 500PP class.
PSN: JeepXJFreak98
Class: 500PP
Car: Chevy Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 #18
I'm not sure if I can actually make it, so don't put me down as attending.

1: 4wd isisn't banned from the 500PP class. Admitted, it does still give a whole lot of stability, but that comes with extra understeer and tire wear. Sort of balances itself out here.

2: You can do whatever you see fit to the car as long as it's not exceeding the PP limits for your chosen class.

3: I did think of making the first lap a warmup lap, but I have a feeling it'll be a whole lot easier to organise and understand if we just go right from the bat. I know it gives aforementioned 4wd cars a slight advantage, but, as I said, it should just about balance itself out.

4: Due to the amount of people who seem to have problems attending this timing-wise, depending on how successful this is, I may run a rematch in two weeks time, either earlier or later.

5: The form in the OP. That's where you sign up :)

After some additional testing, i can confirm that limiting tyres to RH makes things much more interesting for 680pp (and I imagine also for 600pp). For exemple the chicane before T1 is a different story than with racing soft tyres.

All lmp cars seem to perform more or less the same. It should be fun !

Last edited:
Sub 60 seconds seems the target for lmp cars.
I have not done a lot of tests or adjusted my tunes so I cannot tell if we will go faster than that (but I do not think so)

Sub 60 seconds seems the target for lmp cars.
I have not done a lot of tests or adjusted my tunes so I cannot tell if we will go faster than that (but I do not think so)
Let me know what kind of laps you're doing when you get around to it please. :) This race is going to be more like a 3-Hour test session for me haha, might be racing this car in an endurance championship.

Ahm, we might have a problem..

As per the usual when I try to do something online, things happen that make everything more uncertain. Point being that I'll use my best of talking to make it happen, but I may not be able to make it.

I'm seeing four outcomes here:

1: things work out as was planned
2: things don't turn out as well, I can't make it but you guys drive on with a different host
3: things sort of work out and I can do it if the race is shortened
4: things don't work out and the event is postponed by a week or two (that should open up for more people as well)

aah ok are my my rivals also race 600pp lmp1 or just some sort of gt cars otheerwise it would be unfair
They might be in GT race cars but they'd have more horsepower I'm assuming. As long as it's 600pp it should be perfectly fair as the regulations state.

I've signed up, gonna use the Honda HSV Raybrig for the 600pp class.

@rallymorten if time is an issue I'd reccomend shortening it to two hours. 👍

I'd also like to propose that weather be completely off. This is Mid-Field's comeback race, it should be beautiful weather and the cars at full pace!

Back