Midfield Sportscar Trophy - TGR_Kefran, G_Parrilla and AJHG1000 takes class wins!Finished 

i made my mind up can i drive the hsv 010 gt honda thingy?
If you want to use that, I'm already using the Raybrig, so I am going to guess its prefered you select a different livery, so there's no copies :)

This might be a stupid question but I don't see it detailed on the OP... Nitrous for the 500pp?

This might be a stupid question but I don't see it detailed on the OP... Nitrous for the 500pp?

I knew there was something I missed!

Nitrous is a no-go, mainly because it's as inconsistent as anything.

Entry list updated with what's certain for now. A link to a countdown timer has also been added.

I take it that, unless someone protests and it's the only way things car work out, you'll be fine with 2 hours. It should give a few more people (@Ettick, maybe?) a better chance of taking part.

Entry list updated with what's certain for now. A link to a countdown timer has also been added.

I take it that, unless someone protests and it's the only way things car work out, you'll be fine with 2 hours. It should give a few more people (@Ettick, maybe?) a better chance of taking part.

:lol: It was worth a shot, just to have it there for Qualifying, just in case... 👍

As much as I'd like to do the full three hours, two will be plausible for me. How about weather, turn it off pwease? :lol: I can drive in the wet, just think we'd be better off pace and cleanliness wise with a dry track.

hi whats your psn so i can see in which lobby i need to be

As much as I'd like to do the full three hours, two will be plausible for me. How about weather, turn it off pwease? :lol: I can drive in the wet, just think we'd be better off pace and cleanliness wise with a dry track.
Don't you just love getting ignored? lol

I will do 3 hours with pleasure. I wanted to do something that long for training purpose anywway.

On the other side if we are between 2 and 4 drivers per category, it is very likely that the picture in each class will already be quite clear after 45 minutes... so 2 hours could be considered enough !

I can see where you're coming from, but we do want to at least give Midfield a chance to show off it's new abilities, right? :D

I can probably turn it down to 10-20 or so.

hi whats your psn so i can see in which lobby i need to be

Same as on here.

I can see where you're coming from, but we do want to at least give Midfield a chance to show off it's new abilities, right? :D

I can probably turn it down to 10-20 or so.
It's been all but proven, if you set the weather, it will rain. There's a very high chance it'll start raining and it will never end. Also, with 4WD cars, rain will be a massive advantage.

@rallymorten
I have just seen that you have not listed traction control in the banned assits. is that on purpose ?
High powered cars for DS3 users like myself are plain dangerous without TCS. I think he's allowing it. If you're faster without it, shut it off. But if a driver needs it to be safe, and a little slower as a result, they should be able to.

It's been all but proven, if you set the weather, it will rain. There's a very high chance it'll start raining and it will never end. Also, with 4WD cars, rain will be a massive advantage.

That's true..

Weather forecast: dry :D

@rallymorten
I have just seen that you have not listed traction control in the banned assits. is that on purpose ?

Yes. New guys and people without opposable thumbs and DS3s will have a hard time controlling anything powerful. It does have the disadvantage of slowing you in other situations, though.

never mind i will pick the ts030 it was legal for the 600 pp class right?

Like I said in the PM, if you can get it down to 600PP, you can race it in the 600PP class.

This looks fun, I might sign up. Only problem is that I only have one day to learn the track! :lol: I don't know what I car I would use for the 680 PP class. Probably the Peugot 905.

Whitetail

Multi-class + Rain + Heavy damage: there will be plenty of work in the pits !

Multi-class + Rain + Heavy damage: there will be plenty of work in the pits !
Multi-class: My specialty, should be no accidents on my part.
Rain: It's been taken off, too much of an advantage for some cars.
Pits: Scheduled stops only, I hope!

another question when is the lobby open and whats the id of it?

and is 18:30 norwegain time?

I hope to be able to open the lobby ~30 minutes prior to the start of qualifying. The name will be the same as this thread.

Check the first post.

Back