Midfield Sportscar Trophy - TGR_Kefran, G_Parrilla and AJHG1000 takes class wins!Finished 

I'd be totally fine with a re-run (or call it "Part Deux" or something, the first results are still relevant) so hopefully I can race a faster 680 car. :P I've tested my 908 plenty.

I have nothing against having a re-run.

Let's see what else I can create, because, being fair, that Z4 is OP

I think if we did a rerun I would use my R10 Stealth Model in 680pp. It's 10/10 OP lol. Was running 58's at 638pp last night.

I have nothing against having a re-run.
Let's see what else I can create, because, being fair, that Z4 is OP

It could be fun to do some tests to find other non-MR non-prototypes fast 500pp cars !
I will give it a try this week-end.

What times are you getting?

My new car is doing mid 1:12's, not as OP as the Z4

edit:
nevermind.

Last edited:
AJHG1000
What times are you getting?

My new car is doing mid 1:12's, not as OP as the Z4

I have a car in 1'12 too ( if you consider 1'12.993 is 1'12 :lol:) .

Are you sure you do not want to keep the Z4 ?
It is a nice challenge to try to find a car to compete with it.

Last edited:
Not for the foreseeable future, no. Maybe something at some point, but that's all there is to it right now :)
I'll be watching out for it. This is the first time I've seen people talking about a rerun because an event was really good. I'm sure it's happened before, but this is the first time I've seen it. Mostly, I see events being reran because they weren't good or didn't happen in the first place due to lack of attendance or postponed due to other reasons. You should feel proud that you held such a good event. I'll be looking for more of them. I'm still sad that I had to miss the Trial Mountain 2 Hours.

Still waiting for a re-run.

I know you all are very eager for doing something like tthis again, so I'm definitely getting morre certaiin something'll happen. When and where, I can't saay, but you'lll all be notified if the timme is right foor another ruunn. Unttil then, haave patiience - I have not forgottenn.

Back