Midfield Sportscar Trophy - TGR_Kefran, G_Parrilla and AJHG1000 takes class wins!Finished 

"Welcome back to the 2027 Nurburgring 24 hours. That's Nii right there... on the phone... His cars parked by the carousel... What's he saying down there? 'MOM!... Yes Mom Skype is free. Uh huh... Mom I'm in a race.. mom... MA! Ugh... love you too... bye'"

I'm watching right now. Current running order is:

1. Kefran
2. Bambi
3. Parilla
4. Peelster
5. rally
6. AJ
7. trobes

Midfield Sportscar Trophy end race banner.jpg

Midfield Sportscar Trophy results.JPG

Bonus trivias:

The Civic ran more than half the race without pitting
Someone wanted to sign up when we were about 15 minutes from the end :lol:

Trophies will hopefully be taken care of tomorrow 👍

It was very fun. Congratulations to all drivers !

I was a bit surprised that the race was done "Chat ON". It is one of the first time for me... and there was always someone speeking :lol:

I had the chat sound with the game one and it was quite unclear: at some point I thought that GTP_Bambi encountered something unfair and had to pit... so I went to pits also to keep the race interesting... but I was wrong... and in addition I damaged my car touching AJHG1000 5 laps after: pits again ! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It was very fun. Congratulations to all drivers !

I was a bit surprised that the race was done "Mics ON". It is one of the first time for me... and there was always someone speeking :lol:

I had the chat sound with the game one and it was quite unclear: at some point I thought that GTP_Bambi encountered something unfair and had to pit... so I went to pits also to keep the race interesting... but it was wrong... and in addition I damaged my car touching AJHG1000 5 laps after: pits again ! :rolleyes:
You drive a great race and are a very good driver. What happened in the pits was I forgot how to do math and only took 20 liters instead of 80, nothing unfair there.

I still think I would've won of the cars were even, that C60 was just too fast for my 908 to handle. :lol: You drove 120 laps and you deserve the win. 👍 It was good fun racing with you.

120 laps and 120 minutes of absolute flatoutness all across the pack. Even though the GT never stood a chance in the 600PP class, it was great entertainment on a saturday night :cheers:

The banter did, at times, get a little great on the mics, but I can definitely see the advantages of having them on during the race - it does make lapping and stuff much easier to work out.

Oh yeah, and the [MLG] xX_Cup_Of_Originality_Xx goes to @trobes29 for using an underpowered, undergeared green Honda Civic with your standard ricer bodykit and humongous wing running as #69 :lol:

You drive a great race and are a very good driver. What happened in the pits was I forgot how to do math and only took 20 liters instead of 80, nothing unfair there.

I still think I would've won of the cars were even, that C60 was just too fast for my 908 to handle. :lol: You drove 120 laps and you deserve the win. 👍 It was good fun racing with you.

It was very fun !
And I agree: the Pescarolo was certainly a better choice.
.... on the other hand, you had a mic ;) Lapping cars in a multi class race with heavy damage regulation with and without the chat to communicate with other drivers is a very different story.

I think it is a point that should be made clear in the race OP. For this Enduro, I understood that mics had to be turned off before qualifications, It is why I had not mine.

For this Enduro, I understood that mics had to be turned off before qualifications, It is why I had not mine.

That was the original idea, but people seemed to be in favor of changing it to what we eventually ended up with. And I can't say the system didn't do what it was supposed to. And it helped the race go by faster :)

I like how I went from last in class to 4th overall by the time we got to the first corner. And then became a sitting duck for the rest of the race :lol:

I'm not sure about the rerun, but I guess something could be worked out if there's interest in it.

Haven't got around to the digital trophies yet, been busy being sick.

Okok. Get better man!
PS: I was kidding with the trophies :lol:

Back