Midfield Sportscar Trophy - TGR_Kefran, G_Parrilla and AJHG1000 takes class wins!Finished 

Was I supposed to fill out the form? I wasn't added to the list.

At this point I'm more or less indifferent to whether you actually use the form or just provide all the necessary information :)

I'd love to do this, but I can only participate if it's 2 hours. I'm supposed to be stewarding the V8 race for the GTP Endurance Series. (Even if it is only 2 hours, everything would have to run like clockwork as far as start time is concerned.)

I've filled out the form to take the #1 Honda weider HSV-010 '11 for the 600pp class.

Out of curiosity, I read that all standard BMW M3 models are banned, but what about the M3 GTR Race Car '01? That has #42 on it. Also what is the other number for the S2000 LM Race Car? All I see is #30. Just wondering, I have no interest in driving either of those cars.

Time: well, if people aren't ready by the time qualifying is supposed to start, I'll just deduct that time from the length of qualifying. So it should be somewhere around on-time.

Cars: as indicated by the **, the ban on standard M3s are for the 500PP class only.
The Honda has a #33 on the bonnet

I saw that the number on my Pescarolo is #16 and not #17.

Sorry for the mistake.

I'll have that fixed when I'm back on PC

Race length confirmed to be 2 hours. A bit more in the classic GT endurance spirit as well :lol:

From what I can see, the 600PP class is full :cheers:

Hi all,

may well sign up for this race. Would like to use my Astra Super Touring Car in the 600PP class however it is #7 and obviously this cannot be changed and there is already a #7 Toyota in the race. Can I really not enter this car now???

Still says 1 space open?

That's just me not having updated the list this morning.

HOWEVER, there is the 16th spot and I may be able to pull a spot from the 680PP class if that doesn't get more than 4 entries (500PP is either full or one away as well, so taking from that wouldn't work that well).

But yes, #7 has been taken.

HOWEVER, there is the 16th spot and I may be able to pull a spot from the 680PP class if that doesn't get more than 4 entries (500PP is either full or one away as well, so taking from that wouldn't work that well).

Don't pull 680. I've tuned the long hell out of this 908 for the race and to pull it the day of will be a disadvantage or everyone in the 680 class. We can't fine tune another car the day of the race. Besides, I'm treating this as a hardcore test session to get this car ready or another series.

May be reading this wrong, but don't anyway. :P

It's ok fellas. I'll give this one a miss :) will look out for future events tho!!

Don't pull 680. I've tuned the long hell out of this 908 for the race and to pull it the day of will be a disadvantage or everyone in the 680 class. We can't fine tune another car the day of the race. Besides, I'm treating this as a hardcore test session to get this car ready or another series.

May be reading this wrong, but don't anyway. :P

You are reading it wrong. I'm not pulling 680PP as a class. I might take the 5th spot if it doesn't get more than 4 drivers and the other classes are extremely popular :)

It's ok fellas. I'll give this one a miss :) will look out for future events tho!!

Are you sure you don't wish to use another car?

So the time is set in stone... I won't make it :( I hope to be here for the re-run in a few weeks.

I know this is a last-minute change, but this is a last-minute race too. Can I change to the Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model?

GranTurismo916 - atongo619 - Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 - #96

Yes, I know I'm annoying.

I know this is a last-minute change, but this is a last-minute race too. Can I change to the Honda HSV-010 GT Base Model?

Represent it well!!! :) I can't make it :(

P.S. - Check out The Photomode Competition Week 64 ;)

90 minutes before the start of qualifying..

@rallymorten where will you open the room?

It'll be an Open Lobby. Club rooms are getting better, but I'd rather have randomers that need help finding the door than the problems that seem related to club rooms 👍

Okay, this might sound like a stupid question, but the limit for the 600 PP class is 600 PP, right? :lol:

No, it's 599, silly :P

(It is 600)

Will edit that in ASAP

Room open:

1472-4711-0167-3385-2383

Please post your GTP name in the in-room chat for confirmation

Back