Midnight Club GTP-Meetup 4

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 111 comments
Haha, In the shinka, I did the Camaro Dub Concept thingy race and won! Yay, new car for me.

Sell that thing, or keep it instead of the Camaro. Remember, you don't need to buy a single car to finish the game like Drag said. I went from 240SX > Camaro > Camaro Concept DUB > Challenger DUB > Murcielago DUB.

Ill go for the Challenger DUB later.

Also, when I get 8060 or so rep points and I level up arent I meant to unlock group 3 cars? I havent got a message and I've even checked.

Ill go for the Challenger DUB later.

Also, when I get 8060 or so rep points and I level up arent I meant to unlock group 3 cars? I havent got a message and I've even checked.

You may find it much easier to raise your rep points as well as money in bank by doing wager races repeatedly. You can choose difficulties (Easiest, Medium, Hard and Hardest) and the amount of wager to race with. :)👍

Yes but I want the RX-7.

Vehicles will be unlocked when you complete enough missions or earning enough rep points. :) But I'm sure that the interior/exterior stuff will be unlocked according to which type of vehicles you're racing with (Tuners, Muscles, Exotics and Luxuries). Also, earning rep points with different types of vehicles is the only way to get those parts unlocked for each type. There're 5 levels for each type to upgrade (can be seen on the top left corner in the GPS map). ;)

Last edited:
Wow, you guys have done alot in the past two weeks. I have been on vacation with very limited internet, and doing the forum on an Iphone is a pain. Anyways I will catch up on the forums and look forward to another cruise/race with you guys. The Drag Race sounds cool. I can't do Saturday since I work but I will catch you guys online.👍

Oh ok, sorry to hear you can't make it anyway. I won't be online from now on as much either, school is starting tomorrow so today is my last day online for a weekday.

I'm likely out on this one. I'll PM Turbo Lag on the morning if I'm sufficiently awake and up for joining in.

I get Disconnected or my game freezes, how do I get back?

If you by any chance disconnect, don't bother sending a PSN since I always keep an eye if someone disappears. It's very hard to message while cruising, and I will send you another invite as soon as I get the next chance to stop. If you keep regularly disconnecting, after trying a couple of times, it sometimes may be not worth bothering to come back. I will keep sending invites when I get the chance, but I'm sorry if you keep disconnecting, there's nothing anyone can do about it. This time, we will not move rooms if someone wants to get in but can't. In the end, it ends up disconnecting more people. I will make the room, and you will stay in it. If your game freezes, I will again send an invite when the chance arises so please be patient until I send you one.

OP updated with the contents of this post.

I get Disconnected or my game freezes, how do I get back?

If you by any chance disconnect, don't bother sending a PSN since I always keep an eye if someone disappears. It's very hard to message while cruising, and I will send you another invite as soon as I get the next chance to stop. If you keep regularly disconnecting, after trying a couple of times, it sometimes may be not worth bothering to come back. I will keep sending invites when I get the chance, but I'm sorry if you keep disconnecting, there's nothing anyone can do about it. This time, we will not move rooms if someone wants to get in but can't. In the end, it ends up disconnecting more people. I will make the room, and you will stay in it. If your game freezes, I will again send an invite when the chance arises so please be patient until I send you one.

OP updated with the contents of this post.

Great. Our official meetup is gonna be more and more well-organized. Your effort is greatly appreciated, Leon. :D:tup:

Thanks for the input, trust me this time around, this will be the best meet so far. It helps alot that I have a microphone too.

I've gone to a bit of work organising this stuff, but it pays off in the end. ;)

I had almost forgotten about the cruise on Saturday.:scared: And the DLC still isn't released?:grumpy:

I had almost forgotten about the cruise on Saturday.:scared: And the DLC still isn't released?:grumpy:

Luckily you passed by here. :lol:
I've seen a car list about the DLC earlier today in a forum of Hong Kong, but from there it didn't provide a source to prove so. :indiff:

Luckily you passed by here. :lol:
I've seen a car list about the DLC earlier today in a forum of Hong Kong, but from there it didn't provide a source to prove so. :indiff:

We had a car list on here from when they accidentally released it on X-Box for a couple hours, what we don't have is a release date and what is free.

Im quite sure I can make it this Saturday, so could you add me to the list Turbo Lag :)👍

Robin.

Im quite sure I can make it this Saturday, so could you add me to the list Turbo Lag :)👍

Robin.

Sorry Robin, added now.

hi...i'm new to this forum...and i would like to join...
but I have no idea what time I'm looking at...which timezone are you referring to?

Hi Iversonjai, and welcome to GTP. 👍

All the information you need to know is in the first post which I regularly update. Check your time with the time zone converter that jswilli posted up. 👍

I'll add more people to the list, but from now on that dosen't mean that you will be able to attend. I'm assuming that my connection can hold it, and also that some "(Hopefully)" people won't show up.

Back