Midnight Club GTP-Meetup 4

• Thread starter Turbo Lag
  • 111 comments
well, if I remember correctly, the 350Z standing right next to my RX-7 should be Jonesy's and the black Vette next to you was Dom's. 'Cause Sunny got disconnected before the photo shoot. ;)

This meetup was really fun indeed! I enjoy cruising around in a line with all of you. :cheers:
Maybe we could speed up a little bit to around 100+mph next time. :D

If the next meetup stays at the same time of Saturday, I'm afraid I couldn't make it (got work scheduled on every Saturday except this week :grumpy:).

I also work on Saturdays so we may be able to setup another meet up on a day where Saturdsays don't work so well for some of us. I could possibly host one, I have a great connection and rarely ever get dropped off the net.

Well then, why not you guys organise another separate meet? We in other time zones probably couldn't make it, but atleast you guys will have a meet. Just a suggestion...:)

What PM are you talking about Turbo lag?

Also, the vinyls take a little while to load depending on both of your connections. All those pictures are good just so you know.

What PM are you talking about Turbo lag?

Also, the vinyls take a little while to load depending on both of your connections. All those pictures are good just so you know.

Inside joke, we were all saying that we were expecting a flaming PM from you in the morning. :lol:

Why, I was annoyed that I sent 4 people messages to invite me back in and it takes 10 minutes for that to happen when I only had 10 minutes left on the PS3. I dont think that is why though.

Why, I was annoyed that I sent 4 people messages to invite me back in and it takes 10 minutes for that to happen when I only had 10 minutes left on the PS3. I dont think that is why though.

We all lol'ed so hard when you sent me threatening messages saying if I don't invite you back, you'd leave. We were playing CTF and it's a bit hard to reply without losing a flag.

Fair enough but I DID say I would be right back. I took all of 4 minutes before I wanted to come back and you had already started CTF by the sound of things.

I also work on Saturdays so we may be able to setup another meet up on a day where Saturdays don't work so well for some of us. I could possibly host one, I have a great connection and rarely ever get dropped off the net.

Great idea mate! 👍
For those of us who can't make it on Saturdays, we might organize another meetup on another day. :cheers:

Great meetup as always. We had a lot of random fun, including demolition derbies, keep away, and cops 'n robbers.

Yes, the meetup was great! :)

And I gotta apologize to those I've rammed into your back during the cruise. I need to get use to the cruising speed indeed. :lol:

Thanks. My editing was limited to levels and saturation, so it wasn't me! Perhaps it just dropped some of the vinyls because of bandwidth. I don't know though.

Never mind mate, the pics were great! I like the glowing effect of the tail lights! :D

And for my car I will try my hardest to get the plate "Legend". I will try but more than likely not succeed.

I normally have something TLD related with the no. plate that has a black background and yellow letters.

I was really bummed that I could not participate in the Drag Race, I like all out power in a straight line:sly: I went "Old School" and played NFS Prostreet so I could get my straight line fix:tup: Anyways this was the first time I played Prostreet with my G25 and it was excellent. The best time I did with my Mustang Shelby GT500 was a 7.21 using the clutch and shifter (NOS), If I remember I was doing that with the controller before. I only did the drag racing in Prostreet, I went online looking for a little competition but nobody there:grumpy: I forgot that you could blow the engine in drag competition and I completely totalled the Mustang sending it rolling and flying apart down the 1/4 mile :ouch: Here a few pics of the cars I use in the game.

NFSPST_GT500.jpg

NFSPST_GT2.jpg

NFSPST_Chevelle.jpg

Back