Midnight Racers Project (updated October 10)

• Thread starter MRP
  • 84 comments

MRP

banner115ay.jpg
We've been into drifting since a few years with Gran Turismo 3 now. These are our drift videos on Gran Turismo 4. Hope you'll enjoy this.
Note: It may take a little time before the pictures appear on that post.
Note 2 : Now, our videos are hosted by FileFront and it may have a wait line so please be patient. Thank you.

Drift Compilation

Initial D Battle Series

Touge Xtreme Battle

Stay tuned.
Comments are strongly appreciated. Thanks

BT speed is entirely dependent upon how many dedicated seeds there are for the file, and to some extent the downloader's upload/download ratio

I havent tried downloading the files (CPU is being hogged atm), but more seeders and leechers with high upload rates always help, and thats likely why they brought the files here

with this option they dont have to reupload like you normally would on yousendit, they just have to retain a dedicated seed - not a bad way to go really,

The FC and Trueno were at best average. Sorry if I'm being abit harsh but it's the truth.

thx for ur comments, theses drifts will be improve by practice and new settings so it will better later on *I hope so^^''*

not bad for a first gt4 video, not bad at all. a couple of thost drifts in the 86 are INCREDIBLE, i didn't think it was possible to get the ass out that far in gt4! i'll be keeping an eye on your videos for sure :) well done

MRP
We've been into drifting since a few years with GT3 now. This is our first two drift videos on GT4. Hope you'll enjoy this.

Direct download ( via some host site)

1. RX-7 FD Type RS ('98) (352HP) on Deep Forest

2. Toyota Corolla Levin 1600GT Apex ('83) (179HP) on Mountain Trial

3. Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX Type R STi Version VI (GC) ('99) (293HP) NEW

Stay tuned.
Comments are strongly appreciated. Thanks

3. Subaru Impreza Coupe WRX type R NEW(right lick and save )
im downloading, very cool, but a bit more practice on the control of the car because im think that you hit the wall at least 3 times

just watched the impreza drift :drool: can you plz send me the config and part list !! i realy want my impreza 22B to drift :D (its about the same car :P )

but keep it going :D

G-T-4-Fan
I thought yousendit.com wasN'T permANENT:dunce: It always closed after a week or so, or do you mean something else??:irked:

I was going to say that! :lol:, It isn't permanent... :grumpy: , but it is till a good host if you just looking for some one to host for a little while.
-TD

ToyotaDrifter
I was going to say that! :lol:, It isn't permanent... :grumpy: , but it is till a good host if you just looking for some one to host for a little while.
-TD

agreed, it IS a good host,

I wanted to ask ONCE AGAIN (I know this has already been posted a few times but I can't find it) WHAT programme it is that some people use to watch vids? Cause I know there is a programm that can view almost EVERYTHING, but I forgot it's name:indiff:........because I can't view the last subaru vid. and it opens "adobe live....." or something like that :grumpy:

G-T-4-Fan
agreed, it IS a good host,

I wanted to ask ONCE AGAIN (I know this has already been posted a few times but I can't find it) WHAT programme it is that some people use to watch vids? Cause I know there is a programm that can view almost EVERYTHING, but I forgot it's name:indiff:........because I can't view the last subaru vid. and it opens "adobe live....." or something like that :grumpy:

This Plays every type of media ive ever had to play. Brilliant!!

its a codec pack, basically you install it all and it will install a media player called "media player classic" it plays .anythingtodowithmovies when you install it you get to tick all the codecs you want installed, so if you know what ya on about you can choose em.

Small_Fryz
its a codec pack, basically you install it all and it will install a media player called "media player classic" it plays .anythingtodowithmovies when you install it you get to tick all the codecs you want installed, so if you know what ya on about you can choose em.

Ow oke thanks:)👍

New release today : Mazda RX-7 FD3S on Grand valley
sorry for the quality of the video

hope you will still like it
enjoy~

Back