Midnight Racers Project (updated October 10)

• Thread starter MRP
  • 84 comments
Vids are great, but are you filming a flatscreen TV or a conventional curved screen? Seems to be some distortion on some of the vids.

Tony

Schue7683
Vids are great, but are you filming a flatscreen TV or a conventional curved screen? Seems to be some distortion on some of the vids.

Tony

it's film from a conventional curve tv screen, cuz i cant afford to buy a video capture card =__=" anyways we have to deal with it

New release: EK9 w/ carbon hood drifting on Autumn Ring

Enjoy

note: maybe our next release will be a drift compilation
So stay tuned... and thx to watch our video and commentting

Alright, we're back. It's been a stressful month of exams and there's still more in a week. Meanwhile, I decided to post a new video. Look at the first post for the latest one. :)

Enjoy and thanks for watching!

MRP
New release today: HKS Silvia D1GP drifting on trial mountain
Enjoy it~

Cool drift with the altezza genki hks silvia d1gp s15 drift machine. :)

Your run would of look better if you had use some feinting to help you go sideways, but good run though MRP. 👍

dantran89
hey fellas, ur d0rifting is awesome. looks like Team FBI has some competition :D
Dream Match: Team FBI vs MRP

Yeah, I hear that! Lets see a team FBI vs. MRP drift competition! Now thats good watchin. 👍

Alright, we've released our newest video on Autmn Mini. Enjoy the video!

EDIT: Oops. Sorry, we're making some minor changes in the video. We'll post it back later.

EDIT2: Fixed. It's back up.

EDIT3: Oh, i forgot to mention that the latest release had LAN replays. The downside for LAN was that the fact you are limited to arcade stock cars and the replays can be only viewed once like 2Players mode. So yeah, most of the drifts in the video are arcade stock cars. Stock cars are ironically easier to drift with than a modded car.

Sorry , im alzy and i only downloaded the AE86 drifting trial. a couple of those corners you had awesome countersteer, but others you struggled to even get it sideways :sly: (jokes). but consistancy is the best thing.

So do you seriously use a video camera to record those vids?

Today, we have release another new video
AE86 (ghost) VS WRX on Trial Mountain

AE86 : ~AZN GURL DRIFTA~
WRX : AZN_RACER_01

Enjoy the show~

DRIFTN
Sorry , im alzy and i only downloaded the AE86 drifting trial. a couple of those corners you had awesome countersteer, but others you struggled to even get it sideways :sly: (jokes). but consistancy is the best thing.

So do you seriously use a video camera to record those vids?

Sad but yes, I don't have any video capture card, or else I have to go to a friend house... but... i'm kinda lazy :embarrassed: hehehe

Thx for watchin'

Today's new release: Toyota MR2

This replay include 2 cameras...
- The normal replay camera mode
- The chasing camera mode

enjoy~

Back