Midnight Racers Project (updated October 10)

• Thread starter MRP
  • 84 comments
After a while, we had decided to start a new drift series
Touge Xtreme Battle
We hope u guys will enjoy the future series. It will feature a lot of new stuff such as new camera style, high speed drifting and more!
We had release a little trailer of it, so you can see how it may look like ;). And by the same time, we had decided to make a short parody which show some 3 players drifting during LAN mode.

Stay tuned!

Hey after a long moment, we finally release a new vid: initial d battle 5
featuring EVO5 vs FD

Note: From now on, all our videos will be hosted via FileFront and it may have a wait line... sorry for the inconvenient..

Anyways, our Touge Xtreme BAttle Act1 vid will be release in about 1 week. For now enjoy our lastest release. Thanks for watching!

nissandrifter
thanks a lot,I was looking for this song forever were, did you get it? or did you have the soundtrack?

I couldn't find the soundtrack but I managed to find the openings for both Kaido Battle 1 and 2. Hopefully, I can find the soundtrack for KB: Touge no Densetsu.

bustwave.
Just a note, the "New Camera Angles" aren't anything new.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60896

:D

HAH, yeah, it's really nothing new but we're kinda sick of the normal camera angles for the moment.

Anyways, I hope I'm not too late to say this but the first post is finally updated on the last day of July.
Enjoy the long waited Touge Xtreme Battle Act1 video that we promised :banghead:.
I hope you people are not expecting too much about it... :odd:

Some really good FF drifts and cool camera angles indeed.

I'm digging the whole Initial D thing here but it was just too long. :)

Nice job though MRP. 👍

The vids are alright...The S13 in your first vid is stock right? It looks/seems/and sounds like it... 👍 nice vids though.

holy hell dude! im new to the forum and just watched your initial d videos.. and i have to say holy crap! Im no where near good enough at drifting to say anything about the quality of the drifts but damn did you guys ever do an amazing job at recreating the races!

good job!

Latest Posts

Back