Midnight release?

  • Thread starter Thread starter f_399
  • 8 comments
  • 1,163 views
Messages
540
Any info?

I remember picking up GT5 form walmart at midnight.
 
GameStop said yesterday that there will be no midnight launch.
 
Might as well be called GameStopped!
 
and in PSN? midnight?
 
Each gamestop is a bit different, but if they have a few locations with a lot of preorders of any game they will do a midnight release.

Thing is, there are so many damn gamestops now that spread out the preorders... I have 3 within the same distance from my house... And I'm on the coast... Damn things are like fast food chains now.
 
There is a thread with literally the EXACT same title and it has 3 pages of discussion. Please search next time.
 
GameStop said yesterday that there will be no midnight launch.
GameStop Norway has midnight release for GT6. Too bad I gotta wait until morning
 
Kmart near my house is 24hrs so yeah midnight release :)
 
Back