mike le chat noir at Deep Forest II in the Corvette Grand Sport (video)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ROAD_DOGG33J
  • 9 comments
  • 640 views
Yeah, the angles weren't bad(but not great) and his throttle control was a little eradic. But his overall control was very very good. Cool to see that. He really know how to feint doesn't he! :sly:
 
Nice.... Good technique and good overall control.....

As Swift said, the throttle was pretty eradic (probably using the X button) and the angle was very minimal (sometimes hard to distinguish from grip)... However, the overall control and technique was very good.....

I think I have heard of this Mike fellow..... Is he on a French GT3 drift team?... Maybe team FBI?.....

Edit: What is Mike's name on GT3Times?... Does he speak any English?....


;)
 
That is his username at gt3times.com, mike le chat noir

Go to the Replay Videos forum and into MugenPower's thread
 
He's preaty damn good (very good, amaizing good, sorry if I sound like I'm overdoing it but...), I like how he had 4 views to show what was going on, it could be confusing on one end but on another it gives a good idea of what is going on and to prove something like he's actually drifting thru certain turns since it is hard to tell.

Knowing how to drift a corvette, I can relate to his situation a bit, given it's weight, it's a good thing to fenit a LOT sometimes, that's how I learned how to drift cars of heavy weight (I started drifting with a 320bhp Camaro Z28 which weighs about 3500lbs...) along with other techniques such as braking and dynamic drifting.

Again, he's preaty damn good, I'm impressed, maybe it's becuase he's using a Corvette and I'ev been a fan of them since maybe 7, or his drifting style but I like it.

I'm sure I sound real stupid, I'll just stop now, till later.
 
nice vid. it's pretty damn good! hahah
 
I will admit, I'm very impressed, Alot better control over the steering than I have ... but then again, it's two different styles. He looks like he's been doing it for a long time now. Cudos.
 
Back