Mileage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wigglypickle
  • 22 comments
  • 1,128 views
Messages
79
Messages
wigglypickle
Why are people so concerned about it? I see everyone looking for "0 mile" cars, but don't quite understand.

I'd prefer a car with miles on it, its already broken in...

Someone explain?
 
No but someone else had duped it several times? thats why i don't get the point...someone else driving it or not should not make a difference to people in a video game.
 
Personal preference.

Same reason some guys (and gals) prefer a virgin. Some like mileage (or experience) and some like to break them in themselves. :sly:
 
Because the chassis has never been used before.
 
They're collecting the cars. As with most collectors they want their cars 'mint', even if it is just inside a game. Personally i couldn't care less how much mileage is on a car.
 
I honestly don't understand it either.
Even if a car has 100K miles on it, if you do a chassis and engine rebuild, it will be in the exact same condition as a 0 mile car.
And what do they do with them once they have them? Leave them sit in their garage? Then why buy them? Or do they drive them? If so, then why worry about miles?
It is a weird thing for sure.
I have over 950 cars and I have driven them all, if only for a couple laps.
I want to drive every car in the game. After all, it is "The Ultimate Driving Simulator", not "The Ultimate Look at Car Pictures Simulator". :lol:
 
It may also not have had the ashtray emptied.
 
As long as i'm not the only one that thinks its strange, i guess its all good...
 
No but someone else had duped it several times? thats why i don't get the point...someone else driving it or not should not make a difference to people in a video game.

I don't care if it's been duped 1 million times.
I want to beat the first person to drive the car, so if I can, I would rather get a 0 mile car than a 10 mile car.
 
I don't care about the Kilometerage:dopey: too much actually, I'm more concerned about getting the Maximum Milage trophy and the Car Collector Trophy.
 
Even if a car has 100K miles on it, if you do a chassis and engine rebuild, it will be in the exact same condition as a 0 mile car.

From what I've heard this is not the case. Reports from people who grind with the X2010 have said with 10s of thousands of miles on them, they are down horsepower even after multiple rebuilds and oil changes. I believe 40+ was a number thrown out. No personal experience though.

Personally though, I'm collecting cars from the UCD and not trading with dupers. I could care less about mileage. If I'm going to drive it, I'll rebuild and refresh and drive.
 
New car is always new, smells like factory and you know that no one fools around on back seats. Can you imagine buying a car that has human fluids on back seats ..... yeahhhhhhh :scared:

Sadly there is no way to tell if your new car is really new because no matter how many mileage have it, you can always take it to oval track and drive backwards, this will set mileage to 0 💡
 
I have a car with over 9 previous owners, it feels pretty good to have a car of which so many people have driven.
 
Yep . That's what I like to hear. Even thou my x2010 has 35000 miles on it . I don't care lol just change oil and its good as new almost LoL. UCD is were u find the best looking cars
 
Personally though, I'm collecting cars from the UCD and not trading with dupers. I could care less about mileage. If I'm going to drive it, I'll rebuild and refresh and drive.

Me too. 👍
 
Back