Millennium Mega GT800 GP - Last round Sliverstone GP - 20th JulyFinished 

• Thread starter easy9
  • 219 comments
Results from round 7 - Le Mans

Race 1
image.jpg

Race 2
image.jpg

Well done to everybody for another good night. There was good and bad luck for all I'm sure on this challenging circuit.

Well done to the winners and what a cracking lap time by Doc on both races :eek:

Also thanks to Mark from some great pictures 👍

See you in Spain :cheers:

Hey guys sorry but my weekly Sunday schedule has changed and my availability has become very varied. Because of this it usually means that although I can be playing on the PS3 I need to go afk at random time slots for lengthy periods of time, meaning that if I was to race I would only be able to complete part of the race distance.

Because of these reasons it is unlikely that I will be able to attend another round this season. I don't know how long my schedule will be like this for but I will let you know if I will be attending before each weekend and hopefully my schedule will get back to how it was and I can join in full time again next season.

Hey guys sorry but my weekly Sunday schedule has changed and my availability has become very varied. Because of this it usually means that although I can be playing on the PS3 I need to go afk at random time slots for lengthy periods of time, meaning that if I was to race I would only be able to complete part of the race distance.

Because of these reasons it is unlikely that I will be able to attend another round this season. I don't know how long my schedule will be like this for but I will let you know if I will be attending before each weekend and hopefully my schedule will get back to how it was and I can join in full time again next season.

Ok, no problem, keep us inform.

Sorry for the quick exit today. We had friends over the BBQ was hot and the beer was flowing. I was stuck in Spain throwing up in the pit lane for making the bone head move of missing the brake point on the front straight on lap 40. It is a good thing that my contract is air tight because the sponsors are chirping about finding a driver who can close out a race when leading.

Well it was a hot and sweaty day in Spain Sunday.

There were winners and spinners, congratulations & commiserations.

Bob, 39 laps clear and to make a tiny misjudgement on the last lap was a great achievement. Glad you were still on the podium!

Well done to Mike winner of race 1, Flanked the fastest lap setter of race 1 & 2 and congrats to Atlon on your first win, you finally did it :lol:

Next race - Cape Ring :cheers:

Thanks Uncle, that is a good sum up for Sunday night.

Unfortunately, a few of us can not make this Sunday, I have to postpone the championship by 1 week:

29th June - no racing
6th July - Cap Ring
13th July - Silverstone

It is no bad thing, after v1.09 these cars are very difficult on Cape Ring (even I know this ring very well), so 1 extra week of testing will only do good.

Round 9 Cap Ring on 6th July
Tire wear/fuel consumption: High on both R1 and R2

R1 ==> 9 laps
R2==> 21 laps

Q = 12min
Slipstreaming = weak

Handicap (KG) -

m1 90
Uncle 70
doc 70
Yo 30
D3 20
atlon 30
bob 10

Flank -30
Steve -30

Mike is 70kg correct for me, or should it be 50kg?

I know why 👍

Last edited:
Standings heading into Round 10 - Silverstone GP following application of the dropped-score system.

Blue indicates a round discarded due to missing a race night whereas green shows a race finish not counted. This is where a driver has attended all race meetings and will be their worst results of the season.

mm800wk9droppedscore_zps0fc714ba.png

Cape Ring, a tyre shredding roller coaster of a circuit that hopefully will NOT be in the next championship! :nervous:

This track tested all of us in one corner or another and I'm sure we all had a spin/off at some point (you were lucky if you didn't).

Well done to all that were there and we missed the ones that were not.

Congratulations to winners Mike and Laryo, also Laryo for fastest laps race 1 & 2.

Last round at Silverstone GP on 20th July.

Thanks Mark for some informative charts, it's all still very close.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Last round postponed by 1 week to 20th July.

Great job Mark and Uncle!

Only 2 points between 2nd and 3rd!!

And 4 points between Mark and Bob!!

Hey guys long time... Sold my PS3 now and racing triples on iRacing. Sometimes I wish I had kept it!, had so many good races with the old crowd. Might be looking to do something PC based if any of the old ORDL guys are interested.

• Can't wait, should be great night - one of my favourite tracks too. Best of luck Bob!
Following the seasons end I'll be preparing some stats for the season which will be posted the Mon or Tues after Silverstone.

What a great race to end the season, it was a pleasure doing battle with you Uncle. I've never felt pressure like that during a race!

Well done to Mike, a worthy champion and also everyone who took part, you've all contributed to a great season's racing.

Bring on the prototypes!!

Thanks to all who were involved in the latest series. It is fun to be part of the racing with guys that are fast and clean. Racing wheel to wheel knowing that the other guy is trying to go as fast as he can without jeopardizing the race of both competitors is stressful, exhilarating, and satisfying. Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to all of those involved, especially Mike, for their efforts in organizing and running a first class series.

It was a great season, thoroughly enjoyed it, Thanks to all competitors for making it as good as it was. Special thanks to Mike for setting it up and inviting me.

LMP`s next, could get messy!!!

Back