Millennium Mega GT800 GP - Last round Sliverstone GP - 20th JulyFinished 

• Thread starter easy9
  • 219 comments
Podium Finish: Steve scored his first top-three spot of the season on the way to 5th in the championship

SilverstoneGrandPrixCircuit10_zps826d4b42.jpg

Thank you, thank you everyone for taking part in this 'crazy' GT800 championship, I have enjoyed racing you guys every race. And big thanks for all those helped making this happen, I really could not have done it all myself.

Counting on all your support for the next 1000bhp championship, this could be the last one for both Doc and me for sometime, it is unlikely we will be racing in 2015.

So close but yet so far!

What an amazing and successful season GT800 has been, I've really enjoyed myself.

It makes such a difference knowing you can trust the other guy racing next to you is not going to put you into the dirt (on purpose).

Congratulations to Mike for winning and also putting on a professional and enjoyable race championship. Congrats also to Doc who held his nerves to secure second spot on the podium, and a big well done to all who took part.

Thanks to everyone :cheers:

Thoroughly enjoyed my first full season and has been a great experience! :)

Many thanks to Mike for such an organised championship that's both highly competitive and really friendly 👍

Well done to everyone that competed and to Mike for winning it.

As you know i had no internet for 2 months so sort of made me lose interest as I i was far to many races behind. Whats happening next then? I'll be here from the start so will be at all the races

Back