Mindblowingly fast!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chuck Finley
  • 5 comments
  • 1,521 views
What's mindblowing is how many time this video has been posted already :sly:
 
Sorry for posting it again then. Quite difficult to search for it and I've never been in this part of this forum yet. But nonetheless. Silly that you can go even faster. Just got my first x2010 this morning and I am as far away from theese times as you probably can be. But I am using a controller atm, so thats probably why it nearly undrivable at 300kmh+.
 
Sorry for posting it again then. Quite difficult to search for it and I've never been in this part of this forum yet. But nonetheless. Silly that you can go even faster. Just got my first x2010 this morning and I am as far away from theese times as you probably can be. But I am using a controller atm, so thats probably why it nearly undrivable at 300kmh+.

Should the speed be at mph... i am a long way off my first X1
 
Back