Minecraft PC - Is It Worth It? / Traincraft Mod Screenshots

• Thread starter Doomotron
  • 82 comments
While there, come hop on DQuan's multiplayer server.

Do you need other mods to get on the server or Realms? If not, what is the server name and address?

EDIT
Questions about the server:
  1. Is it Survival of Creative?
  2. Is it Traincraft?
  3. Any other mods used on it?
  4. How many players?
  5. Do you need to have a 'license' to build?
  6. Do you need to show your position with the Chat?

Last edited:
1, Survival,
2, No but I might install a train mod.
3, Yes lots, MCMMO, Essentials, dynmap, and more
4, Not many, none at the moment, 4 or 5 is the max so far
5, No
6, No

Our community is coming along nicely. Just ignore the hole in the ocean (which is only temporary as the owner of that plot is working on his house)

The mods run on the server. You don't need any mods on your game.

Then I don't know anything about Minecraft!

What is the name, address and version? If it is not 1.6.4, I won't join. If it is, though, I'll pop over.

I do recommend installing Traincraft as it is an amazing mod with many possibilities.
Also, I like trains.

It's 1.9.

The address is play.hutchnet.co.uk

You do know that you can run mutiple versions at once through the minecraft launcher right?

It's 1.9.

The address is play.hutchnet.co.uk

You do know that you can run multiple versions at once through the minecraft launcher right?

Updating to a version unsupported by Traincraft may corrupt my save file, and downgrading will corrupt my save file.
For this to work, I'll have to buy Minecraft again to get another launcher, which isn't happening.

I'll just stay by myself.

I have re-purposed this thread to a showcase of mods and have changed the name. I am trying to 'fix' Flan's Mod.

EDIT
I have given up on Flan's Mod and will no longer try to make it work. It simply won't start.

Last edited:
I used to have LP's of modded Minecraft. I had Tekkit, Expansion Lite and a mod pack with Flans cars.

Here is some stuff I've done:

I've been building the route to the Airport.
Screenshot 2016-03-14 15.21.05.png

Up here:
Screenshot 2016-03-14 15.21.23.png

Here's something special - a raised station!

Screenshot 2016-03-14 15.21.31.png

OMG!
Screenshot 2016-03-14 15.23.59.png

EDIT
If you have this mod, I'd like to see what you've got up to. Post here screenshots!

Also, here is the station as it currently is:

The bridge goes all the way across.

Screenshot 2016-03-14 17.29.22.png

Some signs (Why not?):

Screenshot 2016-03-14 17.30.47.png

As said on the signs, the bridge is the upper level of the station. I will be building a lower level where trains to the Welesley Jungle leave and the loop to Snowton Beach continues (Yes, Snowton Beach is on a loop). Here's a map I made:

The Snowton Loop:

Snowton Loop.png

Last edited:
For this to work, I'll have to buy Minecraft again to get another launcher, which isn't happening.
Not really, Minecraft does support multiple versions with separate save games.
The launcher allows you to have save games in different folders for different profiles (can be changed in the profiles settings in the launcher itself).

In case that's not sufficient, perhaps because you use mods that would modify multiple versions, then you could use a launcher like MultiMC (or one of the other launchers).
It doesn't cost any money and you can use the very same account for all instances of the game.

A fun fact about the launcher, you can go back to the first ever survival update! I'm doing an LP where I'm starting from the first version I ever played (Alpha 1.2.6) and working my way forward to modern Minecraft.

A fun fact about the launcher, you can go back to the first ever survival update! I'm doing an LP where I'm starting from the first version I ever played (Alpha 1.2.6) and working my way forward to modern Minecraft.

Any chance y'all venture into the few pre-Classic builds available?

I like your ideas. I wish I could start a world in Cave Game and update to 1.9. Now that would be fun if only I could uninstall the mods I have so they don't corrupt.

My computer that I have got Minecraft on got a virus. It deleted Minecraft.

:(

HOWEVER
I'm going to get Minecraft for PS4 and use it's features to show my worlds and possibly make a world for GTPlanet members only.

(Small Edit - tried to turn my laptop on this morning and no password works and I can't enter the BIOS to change it. In other words I've bricked my laptop.)

Last edited:
It's not running any more. There is another server I frequent so feel free to join that. Maybe I'll start it up again in the future.

I bump this, I strongly recommend anyone to play it. Its a true masterpiece of a game, suitable for all ages. The graphics are "different" to say something but its the gameplay and things to do (a lot) that matter here.
The PC version (Java edition) is definitely the one to go for, its a game created mostly to be played on PC, its the original one.

Also, we're talking about the MOST SOLD VIDEOGAME EVER, and thats for a reason.

Last edited:
Back