Votes: 49 42.2%
  • Gr.4

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • other?

Votes: 29 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Dominik, Hi folks

First Thank you for sharing your setups !
It‘s very nice to have Those setups as reference .
I watched 2 replays stored in your profile,amazing!

I am using a Thrustmaster T300RS , but far away from your lap times

When setting up the 911 RSR for Nurb, My gear settings during qualifying were nearly Perfect for me. When starting race, gear settings were reseted to default and much too Long , dont know How that Happens .

Grüße aus Deutschland
Tom

Last edited:
Hi Dominik, Hi folks

First Thank you for sharing your setups !
It‘s very nice to have Those setups as reference .
I watched 2 replays stored in your profile,amazing!

I am using a Thrustmaster T300RS , but far away from your lap times

When setting up the 911 RSR for Nurb, My gear settings during qualifying were nearly Perfect for me. When starting race, gear settings were reseted to default and much too Long , dont know How that Happens .

Tom

I drove only one race at nürburg with gtr and there was everything fine..maybe a bug dunno?

I didnt notice a problem like that till now..i safe for every track a own setup sheet.

Yeah with wheel ur more constant and more accurate but in gt sport i heard, the feeling with the controller should not be that bad like in other sim racings... but at the end of the day, In my opinion theres no other way than a wheel to be competitive and i have no idea if there is a difference between wheel and dualshock setup..but i think u can drive for both almost the same setup.

I cant match your lap times with your setups though....i guess i need to get a g29 soon :)

got a 1:43 on Kyoto with your GT-R setup. Is it possible that with manual transmission and wheel you can be faster? Because i try so hard and cant reach 1:41, im playing with Xbox 360 Pad automatic transmission and practiced like 40 laps. won 5 times in a row 1 time 2nd place, thanks to your setup of course ;D

This setup though is slower than everyone, my gtr is slow and gearing is same as your setup ?

most probably cause of draft, i have the most issues 1 lap.. after that i can manage to bring one sek between me and the 2. place...then its ok...if iam behind someone it feels like my car is way faster..so i think its the draft and if u mean that the sciroccos are faster on straights?..yeah they are

Can someone explain the thinking behind setting an auto max speed and THEN manually changing the final gear, and THEN changing the ratios?

Why does simply setting top speed not suffice?

most probably cause of draft, i have the most issues 1 lap.. after that i can manage to bring one sek between me and the 2. place...then its ok...if iam behind someone it feels like my car is way faster..so i think its the draft and if u mean that the sciroccos are faster on straights?..yeah they are
I need to check my sectors as I’m very slow through that s bend

The Gr.4 GT-R tune for Dragon Trail is fantastic. Thank you. I couldn't do better than a 1:49.5 with my stock setup Viper during the daily race earlier this week. I tried the GT-R with your setup yesterday, mimicking the daily BoP and RH tire settings and have run a best 1:47.9 so far.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this. Because of your settings in Kyoto, I have managed to get a 1.44.525 using the gtr and I feel I can get at least another second.

Last edited:
got a 1:43 on Kyoto with your GT-R setup. Is it possible that with manual transmission and wheel you can be faster? Because i try so hard and cant reach 1:41, im playing with Xbox 360 Pad automatic transmission and practiced like 40 laps. won 5 times in a row 1 time 2nd place, thanks to your setup of course ;D

As a long time ex-pad user/very new wheel driver yes, once you get used to the difference. I've had mine a week and I'm still getting used to it and i would say I'm just as fast as I used to be on a pad, if not faster. In regards to gears, you should really try and get used to it on the pad. I've been racing manual with controllers since GT3 and you really do notice the difference. Took a little while to get used to it mind. Some of my friends on controllers have been using the six-axis motion to steer and they say it's far more superior than the sticks.

Hi MINKIHL,

Nice initiative! Thanks for sharing your setups. They´re helping me a lot! :bowdown:

I would really appreciate if you could try and share your results with the Audi R8 LMS Gr.3.

Also, do you recommend the countersteering assist? I was not able to identify its impacts in my performance yet.

Thanks.

Just had one of the best races so far with your tune. After 20 minutes of fast, and completely clean racing, the entire top 3 finished within 0,5 seconds of eachother. Because of a mistake I made earlier I lost my P1, but in the second to last corner (of the last lap!), I managed to overtake P1/P2 and won the race with nothing to spare! :D

Last edited:
iam adding a tune for the silverarrow amg group3... holymoly i like that car... superb handling and badass looking car.. i think it need a "team austria design" xD

i made the setup stable and smooth for racing, for quali u can put the rear anti roll bar one tick up for more aggressive cornering

peace

iam adding a tune for the silverarrow amg group3... holymoly i like that car... superb handling and badass looking car.. i think it need a "team austria design" xD

i made the setup stable and smooth for racing, for quali u can put the rear anti roll bar one tick up for more aggressive cornering

peace
Ohh nice, will have to give that car a go after work tomorrow!

transmission bug seems to hit GR.3 races too, if you skip warmup it reset... sadly experienced today and loose DR deciding to quit...

What exactly is this bug?

Basically if you have a setup for the car, and in the pre-race lobby decide not to run the warmup, the transmission settings get reset to stock one instead having the one you setup before. I have no a clear idea how to reproduce, because this appears randomly for me, but as in the first thread a condition is to skip warmup

Top Speed 200km/h
1. 1518 / 127
2. 1290 / 149
3. 1128 / 171
4. 1010 / 191
5. 0914 / 211
6. 0832 / 239
Highest Gear: 4640
(Important: First put it on default - then to 200 km/h - last at 4640 and after that adjust the gears)

To get his GTR GR.4 gearbox values for KDP Yamagiwa:

1.reset gearbox to default
2.change final gear to 5.000
3.set maxspeed 200km/h (124mph)
4. Set each individual gear ratio
5. Set final gear from 5.000 to 4.640

Gear speeds if done correctly
1st gear 79mph/127kph
2nd gear 93mph/149kph
3rd gear 106mph/171kph
4th gear 119mph/191kph
5th gear 131mph/211kph