Missile Matsuri | teamJDMT™ | CONGRATULATIONS JDM_Tuning-FD3S!

• Thread starter ReDMySTiC
  • 263 comments
srslee do i have to miss out? fakkkk
not home all 2nd week of the Holidays broski

Also, this close to the competition no more drop outs pre-competition, it's counted as forfeit!
Group B Rounds 1 & 2 Times:

Monday:
Lobby will be opened at 3:30pm, the Competition will begin at 4:00pm and run until 7:00pm
Tuesday: Lobby will be opened at 4:30pm, the Competition will begin at 5:00pm and run until 8:00pm

30 Minutes until the Group A lobby will be opened! (1:00pm AEST)

Round 1 & 2 of Group A has to be finished this Sunday, anybody that completes their Round 1 battles Today or Tomorrow has to return on Sunday for their Round 2 Battle!
If you miss out it will be forfeit!

Last edited:
Room for the Missile Matsuri is now OPEN!
If you're in Group A and are available for today, you can join now!

This Missile Matsuri is scheduled to start in ONE HOUR!

Last edited:
Come on guys!
We can't start the Missile Matsuri if nobody joins the lobby...

Edit: If nobody joins for their battle before 3:00pm i'm closing the lobby and will only be hosting for Group A tomorrow and Sunday!

50 minutes!
(You guys will lose 2 hours of time to have your battle)

Last edited:
Come on guys!
We can't start the Missile Matsuri if nobody joins the lobby...

Edit: If nobody joins for their battle before 3:00pm i'm closing the lobby and will only be hosting for Group A tomorrow and Sunday!

50 minutes!
(You guys will lose 2 hours of time to have your battle)
I'm in group B but I'll be joining anyway

First battle of the Missile Matsuri has been completed! The competition is definitely underway!
(Scores spreadsheet and Bracket updated)
The room is still open for more battles!

@JDM SRE70 @colbey herft
Will you two be available to have your battle within the next hour/before 4pm?

Nevermind i guess not...

Day one of the Missile Matsuri has come to an end with only one battle taking place!
I hope to see more of you in tomorrows and Sundays session..!

Last edited:
Don't think I'll be able to make my battle on a Monday or Tuesday so I need to reschedule with whoever I'm versing.

Stavingo i can only today because tomorow i work and sunday im not at home ....
Because of the gap of 10 hours, I have to get up has 5h of the morning for the passages of Saturday and Sunday.
its a problem ?

Stavingo i can only today because tomorow i work and sunday im not at home ....
Because of the gap of 10 hours, I have to get up has 5h of the morning for the passages of Saturday and Sunday.
its a problem ?

So you're only available now today or as in tomorrow?

Because in AUS it's friday currently and tomorrow is saturday.

i work saturday morning but i can be here , I would make the effort to remain awake(sharp) till 5h.
its good for you ?
Anyway I am not very strong because I play with the lever ( pad ).
see you bro

Is it alright if I used the ds3 for my events?? Have a feeling that my wheel wont quite be finished in time.

So are you pushing to get the matsuri done mid week?

Wouldn't it be easier to have group finals etc done next weekend?

Why did i not receive any alerts to any of these date changes.....
They weren't changes, there were never any dates except for Group A

So are you pushing to get the matsuri done mid week?

Wouldn't it be easier to have group finals etc done next weekend?
I'm not home from Good Friday through all next week

Is it alright if I used the ds3 for my events?? Have a feeling that my wheel wont quite be finished in time.
Yeah doesn't bother me

i work saturday morning but i can be here , I would make the effort to remain awake(sharp) till 5h.
its good for you ?
Anyway I am not very strong because I play with the lever ( pad ).
see you bro
Todays lobby will be at 11am in Paris.

Time Updates
The lobby for the Group Finals that will be held on Wednesday will open at 4:30 AEST
Competing will begin at 5:00pm AEST and will continue until all drivers have completed their runs.

The lobby for the Competition Finals that will be held on Thursday will open at 4:30 AEST
Competing will begin at 5:00pm AEST and will continue until all drivers have completed their runs.

@colbey herft are you going to be able to have your battle against @JDM SRE70 today?

Last edited:
Looks like i'm hopping on to judge then?
Sat in a room with SRE afk for like 40 minutes and figured nobody was coming... so i hopped off, i'm coming back on now though

Yeah we are, just waiting on a room.

I came into that room and no one did anything, drifted with FD3S a little bit but SRE's matchup never came and I kept disconnecting.

Also @MaNoS I tried to add you bit an error occurred, I think my list is full :(

Yeah we are, just waiting on a room.

I came into that room and no one did anything, drifted with FD3S a little bit but SRE's matchup never came and I kept disconnecting.

Also @MaNoS I tried to add you bit an error occurred, I think my list is full :(
Got a room up now.

JDM_NOONGA never showed up to go against SRE...

Back