Missile Matsuri | teamJDMT™ | CONGRATULATIONS JDM_Tuning-FD3S!

• Thread starter ReDMySTiC
  • 263 comments
A s13/s14 generally isn't counted as cheap, even with a few broken peaces, they still can be expensive.
Thats because most S13/S14 owners think they are made out of gold and drive the price up to alot more than what they are worth.
No offence @JDM SRE70

yes! can't wait and everyone better turn up, PLZ! :gtpflag:
and u say no to fd but nothing about the sz-r? 👎 but yeah anyway would u alow me to use "TOYOTA" << JDM tacoma

yes! can't wait and everyone better turn up, PLZ! :gtpflag:
and u say no to fd but nothing about the sz-r? 👎 but yeah anyway would u alow me to use "TOYOTA" << JDM tacoma

SZ-R's are relatively common as missiles, as it's much easier to acquire them and attach a bolt on turbo, RZ's on the other hand...

Also @ReDMySTiC who am I going up against? Is it S30 or another person?

Last edited:
LOBBY TIMES FOR GROUP A, ROUND 1

All times are in AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT +10 hours

Friday 11th: 2pm-4pm AEST
Saturday 12th: 7pm-9pm AEST
Sunday (If required): 7pm-9pm AEST

THIS ALLOWS FOR 6 HOURS OF GAME TIME FOR EVERYONE TO GET THERE RUNS DONE!
(Miss the lobbies for this round, it counts as a forfeit)
And i have checked timezone differences for @MaNoS , @Davoxx , @lspredator
The times for you guys will still be reasonable, on Saturday and Sunday.

This info is now above the track details, so check back there if you need to look over these details.

I would have a question: it disturbs nobody if I play has the lever( pad )?
Because I think of being the only one...

Also, what's up with the brackets cause apparently some people are still there but they've said they dropped out :confused:

Also, what's up with the brackets cause apparently some people are still there but they've said they dropped out :confused:
S3OZ told me he is rejoining via PM... nobody else said they were dropping..?

Edit: Just noticed the Group B bracket changed back to the old one for some reason... thanks for pointing it out Stav... XD

Edit again...: Fixed it, for some reason the brackets had switched to the previous brackets... don't know what happened :boggled:

Last edited:
S3OZ told me he is rejoining via PM... nobody else said they were dropping..?

Edit: Just noticed the Group B bracket changed back to the old one for some reason... thanks for pointing it out Stav... XD

Edit again...: Fixed it, for some reason the brackets had switched to the previous brackets... don't know what happened :boggled:

I am dropping out?

Latest Posts

Back