Missing feature!?(Update first post)

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 152 comments
Really? What cars, power and tyres were you using?

default dodge viper RM'd viper,A black liveried r 33 , the vector, and the red liveried supra . I played around with simulation tires but it basically makes the physics worst and I found my self switching to sports

I honestly think that the ability to sell cars to the dealerships is missing. Don't you remember doing the Sunday Cup in GT1 over and over just to sell a car for 12,000 Cr.?

For some that can be misunderstood, I'm talking about the GT1 selling feature. You could sell the car from your garage or from a dealership... Something like this...

What about not having some arbitrary cash limit, biggest annoyance in GT5 ever! Qualifying for races, being able to sell off any car in your garage(where do these oddball limitations come from?). License test that actually meant something, those interesting missions ideas from GT4 which could be brought back and updated to include some last lap heroics from races gone by or asking for completion of hard tasks at the wheel. They could even add things like events from GT Academy pro drivers races considering that the physics are even better this time around.

Back