- 1,015
gt_mastawell you can wall ride on both so that makes them easy.![]()
yes because thats the right way to do it isnt it
gt_mastawell you can wall ride on both so that makes them easy.![]()
gt_mastasilver what s license?
and I didn't wallrode because most of the time I just failed so I did it the good way 👍
AND BTW that should be a thread to talk about Mission 34, not saying who has the hardest version 💡
gt_mastawell you can wall ride on both so that makes them easy.![]()
De BolleS4: 2:15 PAL, 2:17 NTSC
S6: 0:55 PAL, 0:57 NTSC
That's four seconds already...![]()
haha. didn't think of that. thanks!! now I can go back to the endless practicing on Nordschleife...gt_mastasports medium
and btw you can see it in the replay
gt_mastaThe toughest part of this mission is possibly the wait. And that Our version is tougher. 8 seconds tougher. And considering that I can pull under + 8 sec with 2 penaltys. That makes me angry. And even more now that I am at 99.8 %.
De BolleIt's not as hard as you think, honestly!! Good luck!
Bman529hey yall im a new member here and ive only got about 33% done i am stuck in the game right now, unable to win the gt world championship. i need to beat this mission so i can get the car and move on with the game. I have already completed all license test and all the other driving missions. The toyota 7 race car is not enough to move me on. Any tips for beating this stupid Mission 34?
Bman529You didnt understand me. I meant i dont have the car to let me win GTWC.
I beat the entire GT3. and yes i did get the rocket car.
Alavillakylehnat, I think a sub 7:05 with SLR in free run isn't enough if you have the default tyres in the car. You should be able to get to 7:01's with the defaults. If you've bought the car then also buy the next level harder sport tyres to it. If you can make low 7:04's or better yet high 7:03's with those harder tyres you should be able to win the mission.
It's a different thing to do good laps in free run. Even if you are making them consecutively. The lap is very long and you have to have some margin so that you don't have to push on 105% level all the time. You should be able to do it on 99% level. That 1% makes it possible that you always know what you have to do.
My S-16 is on 6:58's if I remember it right.
what he's saying is that if you can't beat gtwc with a slower car than the r92, you will have even more problems with this mission.
you're better off just practicing and trying to beat the gtwc with one of the 200 or so cars in the game that are fast enough.