[Mission: Fuji] By Flower

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gosu
  • 7 comments
  • 1,000 views
Messages
12
Mission: Fuji

Driver id: Flower
Car: Nissan Skyline Coupè 350GT '07
Mode: Arcade - Professional

Hi guys!
It's the first time that I use a video's editor :O
I hope you'll enjoy this ;)

 
wow, your first time? That was amazing, really enjoyed it.
 
which editor did you use may help some of the guys here wanting to do the same
 
I used Sony Vegas 8 for what concern the video and for the audio Sony Forge 9.
The replay was captured by a Pinnacle Tv card.
 
Great video man.. the tire sounds.. from in game or you added them? sounded wired.
 
I have increased the volume of the tyres sometime with Sonud Forge.
However I drived at the limit of the adherence, so the tyres were already noisy ;)
 
Cool vid!! Never seen anything like it using GT5:P Good driving aswell!👍
 
Back