MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,760 views
SpecialStageRoute5_21.jpg
 
lol Its an evo but the Pic is to damn dim......
 
Imma be at my moms with that lightning speed internet and that skype swag.
 
RIP Carroll Shelby Memorial Cruise meet
 
Why am i only seeing Fords in the Shelby cruise?
 
Because the kids have simply lost their mind
 
Cobra, cobra r, gt 350, shelby concept
 
Formula D S.2 Clinched in the 7th, Team title is clinched as well thanks from the help of DriftMonkey 👍
 
Congrats again Ant and MLD! Awesome drifting throughout the whole season. Hopefully I can get a ps3 again and drift with you more. I had alot of fun. Sorry I had to end our battle like that...most ridiculous of ways haha
 
I'll probably be MIA for a few days because Diablo 3. Just so ya knowz
 
:lol: Theres no way i'm keeping up w/ the high hp cars in VDC :scared:
 
Hi.
 
You cant be serious.
 

Gotta give her all




​
 
We are on cm's, if i can be in. 323 hp fc vs. A viper you will have no problem with 350zs
 
Its not that bad.. The 350's arent gonna be the problem. Its gonna be them bloody Supras..
 
fastfox400
Its not that bad.. The 350's arent gonna be the problem. Its gonna be them bloody Supras..

Yea and the 40k supras lol
 


Latest Drift Videos edited by KiiD & Sparco




Last Episode of Drift Life
​

 
u not alone -_- AE86 here LOL

Haha I had to floor the Supra's throttle to keep close to your rear end yesterday, speed will be least problem for you and Ant :dunce:
 
Practiced with a 500hp supra on Comfort Mediums... was very pleased but i think too many supras will be present
 
Agreed to many freakin Poopras... I'll stick with my Z thank you very much..
 
Back