MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

My face this morning when i got a paint for finishing a seasonal event.
"You have been given the following paint: Iris...:) Pearl...:D...Red...-_-"
Thought i'd atleast post seeing as i'm on the team now :)

Hello guys, finally decided to make a GTplanet account. I guess I can say I'm excited to see what goes on around the community! See you guys on GT.

My face this morning when i got a paint for finishing a seasonal event.
"You have been given the following paint: Iris...:) Pearl...:D...Red...-_-"
Thought i'd atleast post seeing as i'm on the team now :)

I think i know somebody who would LOVE that paintchip. :D

Waduuuup guys, well i done what i said i was gonna do being a original forza guy i wanted to wait til 5 was released to decide where to go from my broken ps3. safe to say forza 5 is about as useful as soiled pants... everyone hyping over the ls swaps we been doing for months :D but yeah putting in some overtime leading up to xmas to get the g25 replaced and another ps3, see yall soon and Keep drifting fun :) Neo.. your gay :)

Waduuuup guys, well i done what i said i was gonna do being a original forza guy i wanted to wait til 5 was released to decide where to go from my broken ps3. safe to say forza 5 is about as useful as soiled pants... everyone hyping over the ls swaps we been doing for months :D but yeah putting in some overtime leading up to xmas to get the g25 replaced and another ps3, see yall soon and Keep drifting fun :) Neo.. your gay :)
Shaduppa yo face...
Refer to link if confused.

Last edited:
Back