MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,762 views
hai guys.... i've been out partying all week sry i can't keep up while i'm here
 
hai guys.... i've been out partying all week sry i can't keep up while i'm here

Have fun on your Vacation man the team will be here when you get back.
 
onboard video soon
 
The funniest part is 2:51

Ant: "GO GO GO!!"
Me: "IM GOING!"
Ant: "GO FASTER DAMNIT!"
Me: "IM TRYING!"
Ant: Ahh 🤬 it, I'll MAKE you go faster!

:lol:
 
Last edited:
LOL That's actually pretty cool he made you transfer.
 
LOL That's actually pretty cool he made you transfer.

Haha.. yeee.. Every time I see that I think of Danger burst out laughing at us. :lol:
 
Only made a dollar on YouTube...time for BF3 commentary :dopey: :scared: :lol:
 
I could never be a YouTube partner not many people watch my videos. :lol:
 
Last edited:
When is everyone getting together for this team video?
 
BirdmanTattoo.jpg


patrick-596.jpg




Home of Birdman, eh? haha
 
Wrong birdman lol..
 
I've never seen that before! That is hilarious!! hahaha
 
I've never seen that before! That is hilarious!! hahaha

haha yeeah.. I was watching sports highlights one night and they showed it. So I showed Ant and he couldn't stop. Then he moved onto the Afroman cluck. He's been clucking ever since. :lol:
 
I'm gonna do that to random people now xD
 
What happened to the RS6 :(
 
AutumnRingMini_8.jpg

Who Would you choose ?The Extreme Orange ? The Custom Pimped one Or The Gold Edition ? Your Choice!
AutumnRingMini_7.jpg

AutumnRingMini_11.jpg

AutumnRingMini_10.jpg

AutumnRingMini_6.jpg

AutumnRingMini_5.jpg
 

1st Video since return

vv Miata Gang vv



​
 
NICE WORK MLD , MLD_driftworks finished 3rd in my modern jdm comp nice job
 
KiiD : hehe


Marbel:, kind of working on the M3 , yeah , not bad.
 
Hey guys its getting old. Stay off are thread!!!
 
Back