MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,762 views
SPANK
You aren't the best.

I agree. Nobody is the best.

However, it's none of our business spank. We don't need any trouble. Good luck finding members gentlemen!
 
why bother claiming whose the best, when clearly i'm the best~~~~
 
Yall sound like little kids argueing about whos best. Untill you can enjoy drifting for what it is and have fun, none of you are the best.

Edit: BTW Dont talk about it, be about it. Any real OG that knows hes the best wont ever say anything. Saying and claiming you are the best automatically makes you that much further away from actually being the best, and makes it look like you always got something to prove.

Just my two cents. Just quit it already.
 
Last edited:
yall sound like little kids argueing about whos best. Untill you can enjoy drifting for what it is and have fun, none of you are the best.

+1
 
Last edited:
Did I not make that line clear enough? There's obviously no truth to be proven so shut he hell up and keep your opinions to yourself and do what you do and don't worry about others. Just getting yourselves involved in crap you have no significance being apart of, unless you like being a Drama King.

You guys aint stating nothing new, just the need to say something smart to better yourselves.
_______________________________________

There it is once again.
 
Have a great day! 👍
 
Have a great afternoon! 👍
 
Nope just stating the truth :lol:
Back on topic guys.
 
JustDrift893
Nope just stating the truth :lol:
Back on topic guys.

I love drifting! It's sooo awesome! *tries to get back on topic*
 
Ant, im sorry for the things I said to you this past week, and for making fun of you. I know you been through alot and I feel kinda bad now. Im going to send u a friend request. Add me.
 
Last edited:
You know it's 2012 when Ant is in a V8 :scared:
 

This is my 923rd post



.Good Times.




​
 
I need a teammate for Formula Drift Season III. Who hasn't signed up yet?
 
What happened to Logik and Moskho? Those dudes were good :(
 
Ok.. got some funds and thinking about getting LFS. I played the demo a while back and it seemed cool but I want some opinions from someone that's put some time into it. The demo seemed more realistic than GT5, but is it really? How is drifting on LFS? Better?
 
Ok.. got some funds and thinking about getting LFS. I played the demo a while back and it seemed cool but I want some opinions from someone that's put some time into it. The demo seemed more realistic than GT5, but is it really? How is drifting on LFS? Better?

Yeah I but I can't play because I need to get my computer fix and need a ebrake to keep my drift going driving unluckily has a clutch so its just something I have to deal with.
 
Comps are even regulated with me in mind now :lol:
 
Comps are even regulated with me in mind now :lol:

lol I don't get it, or are your skills against the rules?

Getting LFS right this moment. I don't have an e-brake mod on my g27 but I've gotten comfortable enough using what would be the PS3's O button on the shifter.

Edit: LFS downloading, then installing. I remember from the demo that the tuning options seemed more complicated than GT5. Ant or someone think they could give me a rundown of how to get a decent drift setup going?
 
Last edited:
anthaliscious
Comps are even regulated with me in mind now :lol:

I seen it :lol:
Anyway check out my D1 4 fun comp 👍
 



.The Creator.


I got you Serjury

​
 



I got you Serjury

​

Cool, I just tried it out a bit on that autocross map using the XR GT Turbo, I put on those road normal tires, and I could get it sideways but didn't feel like I had control, just wanted to spin.

User name on LFS is also Serjury
 

.Transformation.





​

That is wicked dude, maybe only thing I would have done is some window tinting :P

I saw your LFS Skins... I feel like a damn noob over here, learning to drift again. I've got shop is there like a template or something to make skins?
 
anthaliscious
Comps are even regulated with me in mind now :lol:

If you're referring to VDC, then not even :( I can't use the 135i either and spank didn't even tell me when he saw me spending time tuning and everything. I do not understand why the car is banned because I think it is perfectly fair.
 
Back