MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,762 views
Oh, mb. Carry on then. :p
 
Oh zoku you are in MLD now. Cool homie. Make sure you add me when you make a MLD account.

By the way glad to see MLD is back up and running smoothly again. Danger is a great leader
 
Thanks man your a good role model for me as I'm still a very young leader.

No problem Danger!

I do what I can to help. I'm a GTP message away. Stay strong! :sly:
 
Yea Kidd your a good leader as well! :D
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
I'm 18 still have lots to learn lol

Oh so I'm only a year younger than you. :D
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
I'm 18 still have lots to learn lol

I'm also 18 & leading a team so you're not alone.
 
Oh yeah??.. Well... Naoski was 12.. BEAT THAT. ( :lol: )
 
Well thanks glad I'm not the only young leader but I feel like I have a few mistakes I need to fix thats why I need to learn more things to make MLD better.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Well thanks glad I'm not the only young leader but I feel like I have a few mistakes I need to fix thats why I need to learn more things to make MLD better.

You are doing a good job homie
 
well im only 16 years old haha
 
I am the oldest member on MLD I think.lol.
 
Lol I'am 18 as well.

MLD I'm busy with making a video, I need to come in a MLD lobby and record some of you guys. I'll hop by most GTP teams. So practice something on a way you want to represent your team !

If you are interested PM me please.
 
Duman079
Lol I'am 18 as well.

MLD I'm busy with making a video, I need to come in a MLD lobby and record some of you guys. I'll hop by most GTP teams. So practice something on a way you want to represent your team !

If you are interested PM me please.

Duman had a few good runs today untill servers went stupid. I'm game for a vid session
 
Duman had a few good runs today untill servers went stupid. I'm game for a vid session

Yeah aha, man those updates are killing the servers. I was tired anyway was just messing a bit.

That's great, hope danger kid likes the idea as well.
 
Lol 18 yrs old....damn I'm 32 lol. I'm OG status already. Gt1 to gt5
 
Duman079
Lol I'am 18 as well.

MLD I'm busy with making a video, I need to come in a MLD lobby and record some of you guys. I'll hop by most GTP teams. So practice something on a way you want to represent your team !

If you are interested PM me please.

I'm game can't do it today going to Mississippi today to go see my grandmother but maybe Monday or Tuesday
 
I'm game can't do it today going to Mississippi today to go see my grandmother but maybe Monday or Tuesday

Hmm mid week might be a problem for me because of the time zones. I guess it moves to next weekend then.
 
Duman079
Hmm mid week might be a problem for me because of the time zones. I guess it moves to next weekend then.

Thursday is good for me.
 
What a room guys lol had a lot of fun.
 
Danger you got it man good luck though.👍
 
PUSH
Lol 18 yrs old....damn I'm 32 lol. I'm OG status already. Gt1 to gt5

Haha yeah I've played all the GT's ad well but I'm 24 :P
 
Back