MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,759 views
RageDrifts
Got my PS3 back guys but they didn't give me my power cord back how bs lol, Anyway might be on in a couple days

Lmao 1 post and banned already!
 
The8thWonder
Lmao 1 post and banned already!

Wonder why he got banned anyway. Didn't really understand why he did.

Just wondering what is the age on the aup?
 
Fun night with PUSH, Yumi and Bosuko(sorry if that's wrong).
 
Drift_Monkey
multiple accounts?

No his first one was banned last night.

I looked back at his previous posts (hahaha hoping to see something funny) to see what might have gotten banned. Couldn't see it
 
No his first one was banned last night.

I looked back at his previous posts (hahaha hoping to see something funny) to see what might have gotten banned. Couldn't see it

I saw nothing either, maybe it was through PM's?
 
massradia1
I saw nothing either, maybe it was through PM's?

They most likely deleted his post if it was something against the AUP.
 
massradia1
I saw nothing either, maybe it was through PM's?

Only thing I can think of is maybe his age. He said he was 16 in a post... Is the age limit 18 or something?
 
[/B]
Only thing I can think of is maybe his age. He said he was 16 in a post... Is the age limit 18 or something?

13 i think.
This aint no porn site :dunce:
 
massradia1
13 i think.
This aint no porn site :dunce:

Then I don't know why then. Oh well i sent him a message on Skype maybe he will see it hahaha
 
maybe he only got a temporary ban and created a new account to circumvent the ban (which is NEVER a good idea). that happens a lot here. i don't know if the temporary ban also indicates when the ban is going to lift, but i seem to think that people just can't wait for it to lift. :confused:


back on-topic: had a great time with SLYDWAYZ in one of his C:S touge rooms. very interesting experience, if i have to say. :D:)
 
=drifting24/7=
maybe he only got a temporary ban and created a new account to circumvent the ban (which is NEVER a good idea). that happens a lot here. i don't know if the temporary ban also indicates when the ban is going to lift, but i seem to think that people just can't wait for it to lift. :confused:

I contacted him on Skype. He told me what supposedly happened no big deal now
 
I contacted him on Skype. He told me what supposedly happened no big deal now

oh okay. so is he gonna be able to get back on GTP using his original account?
 
Awesome weekend with the MLD boys. VDC footage is in the works!
 
Ok I thought I`d give you a few days push before I asked you. About the other day we cool or is there a forever hatred your gonna hold for me sence that half sided dirty clean race we had or is the past in the past?
 
=drifting24/7=
oh okay. so is he gonna be able to get back on GTP using his original account?

No I am pretty sure he will not
 
Ok I thought I`d give you a few days push before I asked you. About the other day we cool or is there a forever hatred your gonna hold for me sence that half sided dirty clean race we had or is the past in the past?

You're not the guy he battled are you? :D
 
Nope this was a confortation we had in a lobby
 
Ono, said to tell PUSH that he's a fairy. :lol:
 
A fairy with a pink tutu, glitters and see-through wings? CUTE!^^ Although I wonder how that will match his tattoos :(
 
Gonales
A fairy with a pink tutu, glitters and see-through wings? CUTE!^^ Although I wonder how that will match his tattoos :(

Poor poor push hhahaha

Anyway i will be online later if you guys want to drift
 
Ono, said to tell PUSH that he's a fairy. :lol:
Duddy told me he never slept saturday/sunday in his life. He also said I can ask PUSH :lol:
I played along his game, told him to tell push I'm a fairy.
 
Sorry typed it wrong. :dunce:

Ono said, tell PUSH that Ono is a fairy.
 
Stupid formatting on this forum... ughh
 
Happy new years fellas!!!:sly:👍
 
Back