MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,677 views
Nice classic old Gran Turismo music.
 
Yo guy, nice drifting. Keep it up. 👍
 
Nice vid Ant 👍
 
Nice vid Ant. Looking good.
 
Hey guy where you be

I've been off for the past couple weeks, I had my appendix taken out. I was just on like 5 minutes ago, tho. I'm eating right now, I'll be back on in like 20 minutes if your going too be on.
 
hey guys, thanks for letting me join the team Danger
 
danger I owe you the team's farewell video :) I'll see if i upload it now..
PD: your team leave good memories and a lot of technique thanks us all
 
sorry about my absence. I've been in Miami for the past week and i have no access to my profile.
 
Why do girls talk so much?
 
danger I owe you the team's farewell video :) I'll see if i upload it now..
PD: your team leave good memories and a lot of technique thanks us all

Cool gvazquez it was fun having you around man hope to see you again soon :sly:

sorry about my absence. I've been in Miami for the past week and i have no access to my profile.

All good you told me you were not going to be on this month btw lol

Why do girls talk so much?

Because they are all like that in their own little way
 
Because they have 4 lips :drool:

Why do guys think so much?
 
because they have 2 head ( head & dick).
 
I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
 
What's brown and sticky?

A stick.
 
What's white and gewy?

Mayonnaise :)

Kids these days
 
nice.
 
Droppin in to post this, hope to see you guys register! Good Luck!

6967155309_bcc16b0f17_b.jpg
 
Oh damn Danger, I still need to give you my outfit/car pic for here. I'll get it to ya in a few minutes...
 
Nice drifting last time with MLD Push and Asa. Great run
 
Photo shoots at Prodigy's Open Lobby...
Slide With Pride


>>KYOKI-Asa | BMW 135i Coupe '07 | LimeGreen |
>>iPutWorkn | BMW Concept 1 Series tii '07 | dark red |
>>MLD_DriftMonkey | BMW 135i Coupe '07 | purple |
>>Prodigy-ShiroJP | jzx100 / chaser | purple |


293760_269276836487152_618257869_n.jpg

389354_269277013153801_100002145140247_571902_1460327224_n.jpg

483566_269277116487124_100002145140247_571904_1158317495_n.jpg

399202_269277166487119_100002145140247_571905_1787161683_n.jpg

392418_269277229820446_100002145140247_571906_1039226162_n.jpg

393080_269277316487104_100002145140247_571907_1246190649_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]
 
yay *claps in excitement* :D
 
Back