MLD | The Infamous Elite |

Right iv lost the logins for my Lunatic account :/ so yeah when i get another ps3 it will be a new account (Lunacy) erm dfgt/g25 setup for the M4 and the Genesis if someone has time for when i get online.. :) missing ya all.

You guys need to get your stuff together. Miss those tandems. Still learning wheel so I should be good when guys get gt6. (I hope)

The release of GT6 filters all the good players out of GT5. I'm just looking at lobbies and 1/10 are CH and those have like 1 person in it. And every lobby I join is filled with noobs and a host who has no restrictions. It's so annoying I can't wait to drift with you guys. But on the other hand I am making quite a name for MLD in the open lobbies.

Hey people sorry I haven't been communicating much I've been busy but I updated the roster but I need individual information, and I will meet with you one on one to get that thank you enjoy your holidays.

9417c208-7bd6-4c28-9c5e-dc3d700734d3_zpsae77f86d.jpg

grrrrrrrrrr... CEX online has a wheel, im like il buy a wheel get a ps3 later go to the bank put some money in go online, out of stock -.-

edit bought one :D anyone on rfactor or live for speed while i sort out a ps3?

Last edited:
Fuuuuuuu I money shifted my car on New Year's Eve and had to tow it home :(,fortunately for me luck was on my side because I didn't damage my engine to much,there's a vacuum leak somewhere and I may have a bent exhaust vavle,but the car starts and runs but it stutters pretty bad.

This got me thinking about doing a s54 swap,Most people who money shift damage the engine so badly that they have to get a new engine,I know a few people that can not only get one for cheap but can also help put it in which would make my life a hell of a lot easier.Right now I'm thinking about repairing the engine and giving it to my brother who has a e30 that's not in the best of health and then just getting the s54.

So this is just a heads up for you guys if you don't see me for awhile(not to say that I'm going offline) but just to say that I won't be on every single day like I used to be,this along with starting a new semester in college will definitely make for a interesting start of the new year...... in other words FML :nervous:

Hey guys, need some info for the roster. I'll try to catch you guys individually but if not ill msg you on gtp or else where.

Hey guys, need some info for the roster. I'll try to catch you guys individually but if not ill msg you on gtp or else where.
well good new :) wheel and ps3 will be here on friday :D:D:D wont have gt6 til next week probs but il be using the wheel on gt5 for a bit while i wait :)

Its come to my attention that theres alot of tension between the team and my long absence, so much so it feels as though im becoming the outsider, for this reason i have decided to hang up the drift cars and concentrate on my circuit racing with the wheel. thaks for the good times and being a good team. Lunatic Out

Fun times last night DM! I can't believe we actually got to meet the one and only Moog himself!!

"Oye, you bros know that if you fully jack the power, you don't have to use such 🤬 tires"

"Ya, we know, thanks..."

"What? You can't handle the speed??"

"Yup, that's it...we just 'can't handle the speed...'"

"You guys suck. I'm going to find a lobby of people who don't drive like grandpas"

"....dude sounds exactly like Moog"

Whole lobby explodes "BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"

Good times...like Gam said, it truly felt like the good'ol days in there last night.

Actually the reason I'm posting is because of what we were talking about last night regarding things feeling slightly different since the patch. I didn't think of it until this morning, but I think they fixed the glitch with aftermarket rims changing the wheel width, so I think quite a few cars picked up some extra rear grip (like they needed it...).

This game'll be awesome one day, once everything is patched and repatched...lets just hope there's more than a dozen people left around here by then.

Fun times last night DM! I can't believe we actually got to meet the one and only Moog himself!!

"Oye, you bros know that if you fully jack the power, you don't have to use such 🤬 tires"

"Ya, we know, thanks..."

"What? You can't handle the speed??"

"Yup, that's it...we just 'can't handle the speed...'"

"You guys suck. I'm going to find a lobby of people who don't drive like grandpas"

"....dude sounds exactly like Moog"

Whole lobby explodes "BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!"

Good times...like Gam said, it truly felt like the good'ol days in there last night.

Actually the reason I'm posting is because of what we were talking about last night regarding things feeling slightly different since the patch. I didn't think of it until this morning, but I think they fixed the glitch with aftermarket rims changing the wheel width, so I think quite a few cars picked up some extra rear grip (like they needed it...).

This game'll be awesome one day, once everything is patched and repatched...lets just hope there's more than a dozen people left around here by then.
couldnt agree with you more twitch. Haven't been in a good lobby in a while.

Bored...This is one of my favorite cars aside from the e92 M3,it's not perfect but it's
Hertrech's V8-Powered FC RX7

View attachment 100776View attachment 100777 View attachment 100778I'll probably update the picture later on with a cleaned up version
Clean edits bro.

Its come to my attention that theres alot of tension between the team and my long absence, so much so it feels as though im becoming the outsider, for this reason i have decided to hang up the drift cars and concentrate on my circuit racing with the wheel. thaks for the good times and being a good team. Lunatic Out
What tension? I've been waiting for yo ass to get on so we can shoot some vids.

Just feel it man, waiting for a time when I'm on with danger to sort things out. I don't wanna leave the team I love hanging out with you guys. And with vdc I wanna prove myself to you all

Back